"Say please" me muttered staring at me. 

I smiled. "Please Jimin-hyung"

"Don't Call me hyung! I feel old" He whined covering his face, making me laugh.

"Wake up jim-" I said again but softly.

"That's better" his head popped up out of the blanket smiling  slightly. i am in utter despair.

I left the room. Lastly, was hoseok. Hoesok would be hardest because I'm not sure how he felt about me. He would just state things out of nowhere or just stare at me. I knocked and no surprise no answer.

"Hoseok," I said snapped. His windows and curtains were open and his room was cold. what a freak. im not sure if i like him

"You need to wake up, breakfast" i said, standing at a great distance. He was curled up into a ball under his blanket I think he was, anyway. if it all fails i can always throw something at him.

 i went over and lifted the blanket a bit and I seen his fluffy head. It was weird. 

I was tempted to flick the top of his head. so i did. 

"Ouch-!" He groaned. Why do they alll act stupid in the morning? has namjoons not shared out the brain cells yet?

"Breakfast time."

"No!" He said simply. "You hit md!"

i dont give a shit.

"okay and?" I laughed making him lookup. What happened next all happened in a blur and i don't know what point I stubbed my toe.

"What are you-" i hissed getting progressively more pissed off with him. sensing my anger he simply cackled. he pulled me forward so we both feel on the floor. unfortunate, he was on top of me. i think he broke my ribs-

dad. im coming up. im sick of this.

"payback" he smiled, pure evil. he was laughing again and for some strange reason i felt my heart start beating unnaturally fast. i swallowed and i felt my face grow red. oh god. not him please-

for something to do, inspected his floor, nice. better than jungkooks. 7/10. i dock points as i dont like who the floor belongs to.

"Why are you doing-" I groaned i tried to hide my red face by not looking in the eye. as that would work.

 "I feel like it" he said, not moving. 

"I'll scream if you don't let me go" I said trying to sit up.

"And ill moan, people will think we are-" he said simply. I moved away from him hitting my head again.

"NO-"

"i mean if you'd rather wait till marriage-?"   

i shrieked and kicked him off, then running to hide behind his door, tripping over his legs as i did so as he lay there stunned.

"Jiji-" He yelled rubbing his legs, wincing.

"Jiji? Do I look like a cat? What's with the nickname?" I said, poking my head around the door, pushing up my glasses making sure i didn't miss any of his movements. he moved closer and closer until i was in his shadow. 

"I give nicknames to people I like" he grinned pushing me against the wall. I choked. redness had returned to my cheeks and so did my heart palpitations. i bit the inside of my cheek and looked anywhere but his eyes. i dont think ive ever truly looked someone in the eye in over a month. the ceiling and walls were far more entertaining.

people he liked.

 "you cant like me." I said with gritted teeth.

"What do you mean?" He pouted, his smile had completely fallen. he looked so confused and disappointed , that i would deem it a crime to lie to him.