||The red strings of fate||

Start from the beginning

"Call me anything you want," he continued, his voice laced with desire. "Honey, darling, sweetheart... or even mine," he uttered, leaning in to place a tender kiss on her forehead before slowly trailing down to her waiting lips.

Sanem giggled as Jan's warm lips pressed against her forehead. His eyes sparkled with adoration, and she knew exactly what he wanted. "Anything, hm?" she teased, her voice dripping with playfulness. "How about...my little pumpkin?"

Jan chuckled and pulled her closer. "I love it," he murmured, his breath tickling her cheek. "My sweet, adorable pumpkin." He trailed featherlight kisses down her neck, making Sanem shiver with delight.

She had long since given up on makeup around him. What was the point when Jan would inevitably leave her flushed and glowing from his passionate embraces? Sanem much preferred the feeling of his lips on her skin to the artificial paint of cosmetics. 

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Sanem melted into Jan's touch. Their kisses grew deeper, more hungry, as the world faded away. In this moment, there was only the two of them - Jan and his pumpkin, lost in a whirlwind of romance.

When they finally parted, both were breathless and flushed. Sanem gazed up at Jan, her heart fluttering. "I love you, my pumpkin," he murmured, tenderly caressing her cheek.

____________

Ceyda had presented the meeting on behalf of Jan. She was excellent on her position getting kudos from everyone in the room to have such visionary ideas at a young age. But from the corner of her eyes she could see Emre sulking on his seat. Him not liking the fact that someone like Ceyda could get what he wished for so many years within a few days of running the company. She had already cracked a deal and aiming for the second one.

Mr. Aziz looked proudly at his niece. Before extending his arms at her,"You did great." Ceyda smiled at him,"Thank you old geezer"

Emre rolled his eyes. He said,"Ceyda I have something to talk with you so come to my cabin"

But her reply came like a slap on his face. "At this moment I am your boss. Jan have me the power. You should be the one coming to my cabin if you have something important to talk"

Emre's mouth parted at her attitude. He eyed Aziz who chuckled rocking his chair,"She has a point!You need to follow her lead!"

Emre was boiling. To think he would follow someone and that too a girl?But at this moment his ground was weak. He nodded his head,"Okay....let's go there"

He followed Ceyda to her cabin. She sat down on the chair looking straight at him,"I know what is your query. I didn't say it loud before uncle but I am now saying it. I don't trust you."

Emre froze in anger,"So you did it intentionally?Jan gave you the best training. But you are a naive bitch Ceyda. Nothing but a fucking bitch. A piece of trash. Jan's puppet."

Her eyes burnt. "You don't talk to your sister like that. How can you abuse me?Just because you can't do anything in the work so now all that is left in you is that gutter mouth of yours"

"You fucking whore how dare you!"Emre raised his hand and slapped her.

Ceyda gasped holding her cheek which was stinging. It was more than enough for her to tolerate Emre. She snarled rising on her legs,"Mr. Emre Divit....you forgot that I am also your boss beside being your cousin. And here, standing in the office we have nothing but a purely professional relationship. Today you have crossed all your limits. First,you verbally abused me. Second,you physically abused. So, I am firing you from the job"

"What?"Emre sneered. "you little bitch,you think it's cool?" He was approaching her.

"Security,"Ceyda screamed as Emre got a chill. The security guards appeared as she said,"Kick him out of here" which they happily obliged.

This thing was a hot news in the Fikri Harika agency. Everyone were talking about how they saw Emre being dragged away by the guards and he was screaming like he lost his mind. Jan got the news as soon as they landed and straight up came to Ceyda.

Ceyda was surprised to see him,"Look whose back!The Sigma who simps for his wife!" She was trying to make it funny but Jan couldn't unsee the bruise on her cheek.

"I am going to kill Emre. I have had enough of him...."he clenched his teeth and was making a dash for Emre. Ceyda pulled him back knowing Jan's rage and strength were something not to be taken granted. If she allowed him to go after Emre then it was surely the last day for that scumbag on the earth.

"Stop it!I fired him,"she said surprising Jan. She poured at him like a bunny as he processed her words before a sharp chuckle escaped his mouth. He thought Ceyda was smart but she turned out to be ruthless as well. She gave him a toothy smile before they got on their respective seats.

"Emre is planning something bigger Jan,"Ceyda showed him the recording. Jan was disappointed.

"Emre is a dark hole in our family history. Being used by a woman and then using another woman,"Jan whispered. "Such a pussy."

Ceyda smiled faintly at his face which had thousands of emotions flashing on it. "Let's forget about him for a bit. Tell me,how was your honeymoon?"

Jan smirked at his cousin's query. Ceyda laughed voraciously before she spoke,"Is my sweet little Sanem in piece or you broke her?I hope you gave her time to breathe!"

"Ceyda.....,"he gave her a stern look even though the redness was visible on his face.

"I can't believe Jan you fell in love."She murmured.

"I was always in love,"he replied smiling mysteriously. "Sanem is my first love. Not from the day I faced her in the company."

Ceyda winked at him saying,"I know. Does she know that you have been loving her since you were seventeen?Does she know you were her first love?Her true love?"

Jan shook his head in denial. "I thought she would remember.....but she doesn't."

Ceyda placed a comforting hand over his fist. Patting it briefly,"It's alright man.....love is the thing that is beautiful but to experience it's beauty you need to face a lot of pain. Until it blossoms like a flower."