Kabanata LIII

HI! Yes, I know it's been two months since the last update. Let's say that I encountered my shortcomings, but still fighting through it all, because that's life (senti). However, this week, I felt the spark again. I missed my characters so bad. My writing's probably a bit dull. I'm back to square one, but the important thing is...I am home again! Enjoy,ruffles!

---  

It wasn't long until Beatrice got dressed, walking down from the stairs on her camel coat over a mustard tee and light denim skinny jeans with simple loafers. Hers and Sebastian's eyes met, but there she was, aside from her full lips stained in magnetic mahogany that made her look subtle, Sebastian still managed to plaster a cheeky smile yet Faye's response was just her stoic expression.

Ano pa bang bago? Sebastian scratched his head at the back of his mind.

"Where's Nico?" Napataas ang kilay ni Sebastian sa tinawag niya sa binata. He stood from the couch and flapped his jeans before puckering his lips, pointing the main door. Faye just nodded as she carried her Fendi baguette bag before picking her keys on the large pot just right beside the door.

"Bakit diyan mo nilalagay?" kunot-noong tanong ni Sebastian.  

"It's none of your business, I have every right where should I array my chattels," baling sa kaniya ng dalaga saka lingon sa orasan.

"Well, it'll be my business, sooner or later," Sebastian reasoned. Beatrice tucked the stubborn strands of her hair behind her ear, gazing at Sebastian.

"What?" nagtatakang tanong ni Beatrice sa kaniya na nakapagpangiti sa binata. 

"Just foreseeing whatever may happen in the long run, future wife--"

"Shut up," she snapped, her eyes were bored as she opened the door and pointed outside, as if commanding Sebastian to get out immediately. 

"Ohhh...you don't want wife? Of course, I can still call you babe--"

"Get the fuck out Javier,"  she said with a sarcastic smile. Sebastian let out a shudder hearing her cuss, and calling him by his second name.

"Damn woman, chill," he managed to say before slipping into his cardigan as he walked out of the pastel vintage house. Umiiling-iling pa ito nang lumabas, hindi maiwasang mamangha at matawa sa reaksyon ng dalaga. Her reactions are always priceless. I'm crazy as fuck for her. 

Nang makalabas silang dalawa ay matamang nag-uusap ang dalawa. Sebastian could tell that it was about their business, judging by their serious looks. Though, he thought about the two being serious almost every damn day, at work. Nagbigay ng ingay ang pagsara ni Beatrice ng pinto na ikinatigil at ikinalingon ng dalawa sa direksyon nila Sebastian. 

Alexander still had that disapproving look towards Faye but she seemed casual about it and just walked towards the brothers and passed Sebastian. Great, I'm a floating spirit now.

"Ha! Passenger seat!" sigaw ni Sebastian pero bago pa man niya mabuksan ang pintuan ng sasakyan ay pinigilan na siya ni Xander, hila-hila ang laylayan ng cardigan niya. 

"Dude, what the hell?" Sebastian's scowl was ferocious as the wind in a spring day. Tinapik nito ang kamay ni Xander na nakahawak sa damit niya at saka binuksan ulit ang pintuan pero padabog agad itong sinara ni Xander.

"Shotgun's mine," Xander argued. Sebastian's arms crossed and turned where Aeson and Beatrice's standing.

"Tell your brother I'll be sitting next to you," Sebastian insisted earnestly, motioning his hand as if telling Aeson to "go on, tell him"