"Brian? What happened?" Sasha asked, glancing at the woman.

"He was killed by a walker before we found my dad and his group. Brian was an abusive man. I, apparently, learn from my dad's experience. " Tilly explained, pressing her face further into the cold floor.

"Your dad's experience?" Sasha asked, feeling a little lightheaded. "What does that mean?"

"Uh, Maria, she's my biological mom. Her and dad married young and had me. She was abusive towards us." Matilda says as she sats up and takes the airbag. "Here, I will take over."

"Thanks. Jesus, so you want to kill your mother?"

Matilda nodded as she queezed the bag. "She's not my mom. Never was. Lori, my brothers' and Judy's mom, she was my mom. Maria needs to die, that's the only way dad and I can get some peace."

Sasha didn't reply, just stared at the woman. Matilda was determined to kill Maria. She needs to kill her to finally get peace.

***

"No. Not here." Hershel whispered when Glenn pulled out his knife.

The elderly man and Glenn were checking the other sick people when they came across a dead man. Hershel went to get a Gurnee, pushing it in to the cell. The man was Mr. Jacobson, he had choked on his own blood.

"Help me get him on this." He said, looking at Glenn.

"Okay, but in a couple of hours when Henry's dead, How are we gonna get his body down the stairs, across the cell block and through those doors without anyone noticing?" Glenn asked seriously.

"If that happens—if—you're gonna help me."

"And what if I'm gone?" Glenn said, causing Hershel to shush him.

"Shut up and help me get him on this." Hershel said as he and Glenn lifted Mr. Jacobson on to the Gurnee.

They rolled him to the door of the cell block before was intrerrutpted by Lizzie.

"What are you doing?" She asked, standing behind them.

Hersehl turned around and looked at the sick girl. "We're taking Mr. Jacobson to a quiter place." He placed his hand on her forehead. "Go get my copy of "Tom Sawyer" from my room. I want you to read it by tonight. We all got jobs to do. That's one's yours."

"I won't finish it." Lizzie said, looking at Hershel.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's gonna get too dark." She said, as Hershel took her hand.

"Well, give it your best try. And drink some tea." He said, as Glenn coughed behind them.

Lizzie turned and walked by to Hershel's cell. The elderly and Glenn pushed Mr. jacobson outside of the cell block.

Glenn pulled out his knife as Hershel wrote in his book. "You haven't had to do this yet, have you?"

"There was on late last night. Tilly did it. People don't need to see it. I don't want them to." Hershel explained, as walker Jacobson grunting as he sat up.