~Final Checkpoint!~

Hi again! Thank you for reading it this far. I have been sleeping at maybe 5 am everyday just to get chapters done. I am very happy with what I did. So, these past chapters have been heavy, right? I can tell you that most of them has over 2000 words. Anyway, let's start.

at least... you're okay – These are the words that Kageyama said before he died. He sacrificed himself for Hinata to live happily but, Hinata couldn't live without Kageyama. Mayumi was just blinded by her jealousy. Oh and the bad feeling that Kageyama and Hinata had for Mayumi was this. If Kageyama didn't feel this bad feeling, Hinata would be dead right now. So, let's just say, Kageyama expected this to happen.

the past will never change – This is true though. No matter what you do, you can't change the past. It's already done and over. You'll just have to live on with the past at your back and look forward to see the future that's in front of you. Moving on from the past will be very difficult but, you have to live and learn from whatever you did or whatever happened wrong and reflect on it.

little by little – Little by little, he says goodbye. He slowly writes letters to apologize and express his gratitude to everyone who loved and supported him. It's such a shame, really.

quickly, quickly – They all read Hinata's letters and quickly goes to his house to try and save him as they look back at  the letter he'd given them.

what I chose to do – Hinata already decided on this. You can't change his mind. Or anyone's mind if they've already chose what to do. It's not impossible but it's very difficult because you don't know when that person is going to do it or how you are going to change that person's mind. They couldn't stop Hinata because they were too late. Even if they talked it out with Hinata, he will still plan to die.

i love you all – this is the last message that Hinata gives to his team. He did love everyone. After all, being in that team gave him happiness and hope. They didn't make him lonely and sad. There were just fun times there.

It's not over yet. I'll be explaining the dates of when these all happened. These events happened on December so, yeah.

clear blue sky, shining sun – December 9, Friday

a confession? – December 9, Friday

date time – December 10, Saturday

one time thing – December 10, Saturday

wrong place, wrong time – December 12, Monday

clouded minds – December 12, Monday

dark clouds, covered sun – December 12, Monday

a weight off their shoulders – December 12, Monday

lost control – December 12, Monday

"he doesn't need me anymore"  - December 12, Monday

suspicious – December 13, Tuesday

confrontation – December 13, Tuesday

not how it's supposed to go – December 14, Wednesday

i need to stop loving you – December 15, Thursday

good news? – December 16, Friday

love me back – December 16, Friday

"what is wrong with you?!" – December 17, Saturday

at least.... you're okay – December 17, Saturday

the past will never change – December 17, Saturday

little by little – December 24, Saturday

quickly, quickly – December 24, Saturday

what i chose to do – December 25, Sunday

I love you all – December 25, Sunday

Oh, and the cover. The road where Hinata was standing on was where Kageyama died. And his outfit was the outfit he wore on the date.

With that, the story of Kageyama and Hinata ends.