"what is wrong with you?!"

Third Person's POV

After they said goodbyes to each other, they immediately rushed to their own houses and quickly shut their front doors. Kageyama and Hinata were both very flustered and blushing really hard. I mean, they are true lovers now. No more sidelines, no more huge problems or misunderstandings to worry about, just a new wholesome relationship and their before-Christmas date.

Just like their first date, they were both worried about their clothes, and what they're going to do, and bring. Kageyama thought that maybe he should bring some lube because... you never know what can happen these days. Yeesh. But, he decides to control himself and leave the lube behind. Honestly, thank the heavens he didn't think of bringing that to the date especially how badly it went the last time they did it. So, Kageyama was getting ready, taking a bath, brushing his teeth extra hard, and just waiting for time to pass by because apparently, he received a text from Hinata saying to give him at least about an hour. Kageyama was annoyed by this but, Hinata was worth the wait.

Meanwhile, Hinata doesn't know what to do at all. Specifically because of the scars in his wrists. He could easily hide it in a jacket but what if Kageyama makes a move or something. Actually, it was really weird on how they're both thinking that the other person is going to do some inappropriate things. Even though, they both were excited to see if the other person make a move. Going back to the topic, Hinata really doesn't know what to wear. If he should wear casual clothes, or formal clothes, or his normal get-up, hell, he even thought of wearing a tuxedo. Why the hell would anyone wear a tuxedo in this freezing weather and on a Christmas date? So, he discarded that idea and decides to make a call. To someone he didn't even think he'd be calling in his entire life. He dials the number.

"Huh? Hinata? Why are you calling me?" The other person at the other end of the line asks.

"Uhm... Ki- Shimizu-senpai! Can you help me for a bit?!" Hinata asks Shimizu. Shimizu never thought Hinata would call her because Hinata was always embarrassed with her. He doesn't even know what to call her.

"Sure! What is it?" Shimizu politely replies. She was curious to what he was going to ask her. She thought it would probably be volleyball.

"W-well... you see... I- uhm... have this date with Kageyama and... I-" Hinata gets cut off.

"What?! Date?! Now?!" Shimizu was very surprised to hear that. She didn't think Hinata was going to be telling her.

"Y-yes... and I was wondering what I was going to wear... can you help me?" Hinata politely asks. He was very nervous about this.

"Oh god, I've been shipping you two for so long." Shimizu mumbles but says it loud enough that Hinata could hear it.

"Ship? What's that?" Hinata confusedly.

"N-nevermind that!! Anyway, you asked me what you are supposed to wear in this date. Right?" Shimizu avoids that topic because she knew it was going to be a long talk and Hinata still had this date.

"Y-yes! I really don't know..." Hinata was very worried that he would dumb during this or he'd wear something totally not what Kageyama likes.