at least... you're okay.

Hinata’s POV

“Kageyama?” I suddenly felt as if I was pushed over.

‘Ouch!’ I think. I lift my body up from the cold hard ground and then, I look at what happened. I see, Kageyama’s body. Down on the floor. Slowly and slowly filling the roadside with blood.

“KAGEYAMA!” I yell out. I ran towards him, knelt down and grabbed his body. It’s cold. He was trembling. I start crying loudly.

“at least….you’re okay….” He grabs my face with his cold hand and tries to reassure me. He passes out. I feel his touch disappear from my face. Then, the person in the car gets out. I was so ready to kill this bitch that ran over him.

“K-kageyama?!” Mayumi. Who else would it be? Why wouldn’t she just get the hell away from us? 

“WHY. WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP GETTING IN MY WAY?! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! YOU SON OF A BITCH!” I start to stand up and tackle her but was stopped by Yamaguchi. What’s he doing here?

“I-it was an accident! I swear!” Mayumi tries to cover herself. This bitch.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING LIE! You killed him… YOU KILLED MY KAGEYAMA, YOU BITCH!” I kept trying to get out of Yamaguchi’s grip but it was no use. I was shaking and crying. I just wanted to fucking kill the bitch in front of me.

“I-it was his fault! H-he pushed him over!!” This bitch still has the fucking audacity to blame me for what she did?! I snapped. But then Yamaguchi held me again but this time, along with Daichi.

“LET ME GO! THIS BITCH HAS TO DIE FOR WHAT SHE DID!” I shout. I really really wanted to kill her. Just thinking about punching her over and over again until her nosebleeds and then choking her until she suffocates and slowly dies a painful death is making me feel awfully happy.

“H-help me!!! T-this man is trying to attack me!!” Mayumi yells out and looks at the people around her. She’s really getting on my nerves. She’s trying to blame me for everything and just run away? No thank you. I won’t be having that. I kept trying to get out of their hands but I couldn’t. I kept moving around and jumping but it was no use. Suddenly, someone else intervenes.

“Oh~, playing the victim card, are we?” Tsukishima walks up to the area between me and her from the shadows. Why are they here?!

“Don’t worry, Hinata. We’ve called the police and everyone to go here.” Daichi tells me. How the hell were they here? Did they follow us?! And before I knew it, Sugawara and the others came running to us and trying to get an idea from the situation. Meanwhile, Tsukishima was scrolling in his phone for something.

“V-victim card?! I-I’m not lying!!” Mayumi still proceeds to lie. Does she really think that she could get out of this situation? But Tsukishima suddenly shows his phone to her.

“Don’t fucking lie, bitch. I have it all on video.” Tsukishima was slowly tearing up. Despite them fighting each other always, he had always liked being Kageyama’s friend. I know that he enjoyed all those times with Kageyama, including their arguments. So, that means that he was really fucking pissed right now. Then, the police pulls up to the scene, along with the ambulance. Sneakily, she starts to walk away. I snapped and got out of their grasp. I ran to her and then pushed her down. I put my hands around her neck and slowly choke her to death. I feel her slowly stop breathing. My cold hands were slowly killing her. Finally.

“H-hinata, stop!!!” Tanaka and Noya ran to me and picked me up and I let go of her. She breathes and then coughs and coughs.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Mayumi yells at me.