i love you all

Third Person's POV

The letter on the table piqued Tsukishima's interest. He waited for the doctors to leave and everything. And quickly closed the front door.

"Tsukki? What are you doing?" Yamaguchi asks him as he wipes the tears off his face. Tsukishima then pointed to the letter on the table. They all immediately knew what it was so they all sat on the table that Hinata has.

"Is everyone ready?" Tsukishima asks before reading it out loud. He thought that most of them weren't going to be mentally prepared since they did just have to deal with Hinata dying. But shockingly, everyone was ready. They all gave him a nod as a signal to start reading.

"I'll open it now." He unfolds the paper only to find a blank page. He turns it around, flips it over, and cleans his glasses. He really doesn't know why it's empty.

"There's nothing." Tsukishima says. Did Hinata forget to write anything? That couldn't be possible.

"There must be something there..! Can you look at it again?" Sugawara asks. They really wanted to hear Hinata's final words. He nods and looks over it again. He even cleans the paper and remove the markings of the folded area. He thought all hope was lost when he sees at the very bottom corner some words. It wasn't obvious since the paper looked like a mess. It looked like it was crumbled and then just re-used. The words also looked like they were written in a hurry for some reason. Written with a pencil, the words spelt out:

'go to my room, search for the letter.'

'What the hell?' Tsukishima thought. He didn't know why Hinata wanted to play a game with them right now. He was hesitant but he wanted answers so he starts getting up from his seat.

"Eh? Tsukki? What did it say?" Yamaguchi asks.

"It said to go to his room to find the letter, for some reason." Tsukishima answers. They all start to stand up and follow Tsukishima. Hinata's room was next to the bathroom. They enter the hallway with both of those rooms but the bathroom door was open. They wanted to walk by it but Tsukishima stopped and looked at it with horrified eyes.

"W-what... is t-this.?!" Having something make even Tsukishima horrified, was definitely something unaccounted for. They all start to look at it as well and the same sort of fear just struck them like lightning.

"I-I can't look at this..." Shimizu said as she turned around and puked. Yachi quickly hands her a handkerchief as she also resists the urge to puke. The bathroom was just filled with blood. Blood stains on the wall, the floor, and the mirror was completely shattered. The bathtub was filled with water but it all had gone red. Bloody water. Everything had blood on it. They all wondered whose blood it was or did Hinata perhaps commit a murder? Sugawara was just trembling. The blood just reflected on his eyes as it watered. He wanted to scream but couldn't.

"W-wait, Tsukki, don't go in!!" Yamaguchi tries to stop Tsukishima but he continues to get inside the bathroom. This was something Tsukishima didn't expect to see at all. He searches for anything that could've caused this much blood loss. A dead body, a gun, or an animal. But so far, nothing was really found. He then turned around to finally get out of the room until something shined at the corner of his eye. Something inside the cabinet.

' That idiot was actually cutting himself?!!!' Tsukishima exclaimed. He found a knife that was covered in blood. Hinata didn't actually clean it. Not bathroom or the knife he used. It's actually confusing as to why he was still alive with this amount of blood that was lost. He could've completely bled out and died just by cutting the wrong area of his wrists. Although, if he did die sooner, then he wouldn't have come this far. Regardless, he shouldn't have been cutting himself in the first place. Tsukishima sighs as he puts the knife back into the cabinet and then starts to head outside.