~Checkpoint!~ ^-^

Hi again! I really hope that you’re enjoying the story so far! You shouldn’t skip this part just because you want to know what happened next! This is all very important information! I mean, it’s your choice either way but, make sure you vote and leave comments! I do read them and sometimes reply! Anyway, let’s start!

lost control – Ok so, this is the part where everything goes to shit. Loss of control generally refers to lack of the ability to provide conscious limitation of impulses and behavior as a result of overwhelming emotion. States of agitation such as fighting, screaming, and uncontrollable weeping are most often thought of as behavior illustrative of loss of control. I kind of googled this but, it basically sums up what happened to Kageyama. He was so overwhelmed in his hate for Mayumi that he took it out on Hinata. But, of course he didn’t mean to. He just lost control.

he doesn’t need me anymore.” – These are the words that Hinata constantly repeated and repeated as he cuts himself. I mean, it feels really bad when your close best friend, or the one you’re in love with suddenly says to just get out of his/her/their life. It’s really so depressing to hear that coming from the person you loved or trusted the most. These words are the words that pop into your head when it happens right?

suspicious – Ok, so here is when Kageyama already regained control of his emotions. He knew that what he did was such an asshole thing to do. It’s really not a joke if you do that to someone. But, since he was his best friend, he knew every feature, and flaw that Hinata has. So, it was really easy to determine if his smile is real or fake. And, isn’t it kind of odd that the person that was so chipper and happy the day before suddenly looked and felt depressed? How suspicious.

confrontation – so, Kageyama finally had the guts to do it. He couldn’t hold in his worry. After all, he was just being forced to do what he did when they fought. Mayumi is such a bitch. So, Kageyama didn’t care about what would happen between him and Mayumi at this point, he just wanted to fix his friendship with Hinata. He confronts him. But at the end, he was stupid to even ask if Hinata was okay.

not how it’s supposed to go – this is basically the title and I’ve already explained it before.

i need to stop loving you – it’s what Hinata thinks he needs to do but he can’t do it. You can’t just suddenly remove your love for someone that you’ve loved for so long. That’s just not possible. If you did do it, then that probably means that you didn’t love him/her as much as Hinata loved Kageyama or you just don’t love that person like 100%. “I need to stop loving you” - is what you decide when you realize that you’re in a toxic relationship or something that’s not right at all. You realize that everything is wrong and you want to stop it but you can’t. Unfortunately.

good news? – It really is good news when you realize that the person you loved is finally single. That means that you probably have a chance now. Hopefully.

love me back – So, this was what Kageyama said or thought of saying to Hinata when he confessed. “Love me back” is what you’re going to say because you really do want your crush, or the person you love to love you back.

what is wrong with you?!” – ah geez. Another chapter that went to shit. Fun fact, I actually cried when I made this. Just when things were going good something had to happen. Things were just going too good. You would probably hate someone else after this.

That’s it! Thank you for reading this far into my story and please do vote! It really motivates me and makes my day when I see all of you enjoy what I’ve written! My mental health is not feeling too good in real life. So, it really makes me happy! Thank you again! Also, you should probably pay more attention to the cover.