love me back

Hinata's POV

"Huh?" I didn't expect that. I didn't at all. I thought it was a proposal but... a break up? Did I look at the pictures on facebook wrong? They looked so happy together so I thought there was no chance that they were going to break up... I mean, I am happy about it but... it was just so unexpected. It happened after I cried the whole day yesterday. Does that mean... Kageyama faked everything?

"W-why?" I asked, hesitantly. I tried to avoid this kind of topic especially after what happened when I brought it up that one time. It was not a fun conversation. Now, I'm really curious. Is this the bad thing that I felt? No no no, hardly not.

"You know, I'll tell you all about it later because, the others will be here soon." Kageyama says. It didn't seem like he wanted to avoid the topic because the others were here. I guess I'll just have to wait it out. The door opens.

"T-tsukki!! Wait!!" I hear Yamaguchi yell out to Tsukishima as he opens the door.

"You're just too slow." Tsukishima replies to Yamaguchi as he drops his bag on the floor. I saw what happened. Tsukishima really seemed like he was in a rush. More importantly, Kageyama looks as if he was happier or been relieved of something. Did he really force everything? Even when we fought, he was trembling. I just have so many questions.

"Man, Tsukishima, you got to stop being mean to poor Yamaguchi." Tanaka says while entering the clubroom with Yamaguchi, Noya, and the rest of the second years. Now, Tanaka and Noya were scolding Tsukishima and he just wasn't listening, actually, he didn't care at all.

"Hey, we're still talking to you!!" Tanaka says to Tsukishima as he walks out on them and goes to his bag.

"And... he's off. More importantly, Kiyoko was really pretty today!" Then Tanaka and Noya started talking about Shimizu.

"Oi, Tsukishima-" Kageyama stood up and then started walking towards Tsukishima who was just silently fixing things in his bag.

"Ew. Stop talking to me, King." Tsukishima immediately replies to him.

"Just listen to me! Okay, so...." Kageyama starts talking to Tsukishima about something. I didn't know they even talked to each other. Then, the door opens, again.

"Oi oi, what's with all this noise in the morning?" Daichi says as he enters along with Asahi and Sugawara.

"Just leave them be!" Sugawara says while chuckling and Asahi agrees with him.

I was just standing in the corner. Looking at everyone acting normally made me... happy. It put a genuine smile on my face. I really missed this. After all this time, I was the one bringing everyone's happiness down because of their worries of me. I smiled brightly.

"Welcome back, Hinata." Sugawara says to me while smiling. Everyone looked at me and then also smiled at me.

"Sorry for the wait! I'm back!" I say to them. I finally get to smile truthfully. No more lies were needed. Everything is as it should be. And I... am happy about that.