Chapter 47

I look at Hanna who puts her hand over her mouth. "Oh my.. Kayla? Are you.. Are.." She can't function normally anymore.

"Hanna! I'm still the same person. Breathe, come on. You can do it." She breathes a few times and then smiles big. "I love you Kayla. Sorry for being hard just then. I didn't want you to hate on.. Uh you." She starts laughing about herself. "Well, you are the only one who knows this, and please promise me that this stays between us okay? Tell nobody, not your sister, not.. Just no one. I trust you." She nods and laughs. "Only if you pay me with exclusive pictures of Joe.." I laugh and and pull a sarcastic smile.

We talk for another hour and I'm relieved she knows now. "But Kayla, you have a fan account for Joe but you can freaking touch him if you want to." I laugh. "I can do even more if I want!" I tease her and she laughs awkwardly. She's a Joe account as well and I always felt quite bad about it.

"I'm going back to Zoe now, I wi.." I realize I shouldn't have said that, she starts being hyper again. "Shuush, don't tell anyone okay?" She nods hard. "I promise on my love for Joe." She sticks out her tongue and I wave. "We will talk soon! Maybe I will involve Joe or Zoe." I smile cheeky and she almost drops her phone. "Bye Kayla, thanks for almost murdering me! I'll watch the video again now!" She laughs and I stop the FaceTime. I hope she will keep her promise.

I hate Joe for living with Caspar. Of course I love Caspar, but I can't see Joe that often anymore. He almost has a meeting every two days and he needs to film and edit. He is only able to come over now and then. "Kayla?" Zoe interrupts my thoughts. "I'm going to Marcus and Niomi, would you like to join me?" I nod, I met Marcus one time before and Niomi seems nice. "Sure!"

I look to the cars on the road. I've had enough arguments with people from other countries which side is the right side to ride. They all come with the same argument; 'We literally ride on the right side of the road', like so what? I'm left handed doesn't mean I'm writing with the wrong hand, does it? I always think about this kind of stuff. I look to the left and we drive past that cute little shop where I was a month ago already. "Here's it."

Zoe puts her car somewhere and we have to walk for a few minutes as London isn't a place to put your car close to your house. After a few minutes we walk to the right and she points to a building. "There." We walk to the door and ring the right bell. The door opens and we walk inside. Zoe keeps on talking about the apartment. "Zoe stop! In a moment I'll see it!" She laughs and agrees. "Yeah you're right."

"Hi Zoe!" Marcus low voice greats Zoe and Zoe walks in. "And hi Kayla! Nice to see you again!" He smiles and gives me a half hug. I see Zoe and Niomi hugging. I walk with Marcus to the couch and sit down there. Niomi sits down next to Marcus and smiles at me. "Nice to meet you." She says with a smile on her face. She's absolutely adorable and so stunning. She seems to be a perfect girlfriend. Zoe sits down next to me as well and starts talking with Marcus.

The longer I am with Niomi and Marcus the more I realize how perfect Niomi is compared to me. "Should we start then?" Zoe asks Marcus and they both stand up. "If I can do anything, you only have to ask!" Niomi says and gets of the couch. "I'm going to check for the cookies!" She says happily to me when Zoe and Marcus are away. She stands up and turns around. "I'm going to cook as well. Would you like to help or would you rather wait here?" I smile back and stand up as well. "I would like to help you, but I can't cook well!" She laughs and waits for me to walk to her. "That's no problem! I bet you can do this and otherwise I will help. It's nice of you to help me!" She smiles again and we walk into the kitchen.

Niomi gives me little jobs, like cutting the carrots or putting the plates on the table. When I come back, she gives me some knifes and forks. I can't stop wondering how she can be so perfect. I just finished putting everything on the table as Niomi enters the room as well. She starts lightening candles. "Niomi?" She quickly turns around. "Yeah?" She smiles again. I realize it's weird to ask her how she can be so perfect, I'm not going to ask. "Uh, can I do anything else?" She shakes her head. "No, thank you for helping me!" She continues lightening candles. Her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders. How can she dedicate her life like this to Marcus and making others happy?

Joe's calling and I answer it quickly. "Hi!" I say and wait for him to answer. "Where are you?" I don't want to call Joe in front of Niomi, she probably thinks I'm rude. "At Marcus's and Niomi's apartment." I say shortly. I hear a disappointment sound from Joe. "I was about to come over, I finally had time!" He laughs and I look at Niomi, who's just sitting on the couch reading something on her laptop. "Sorry.."

Joe laughs and I can imagine his face now. "That's alright! But I can't come over tomorrow and the day after tomorrow neither." I make an 'aw' sound. "I miss you love." He says. I know he's pouting. "I miss you too."
We haven't seen each other for more than a week already.

"Can you come over on Monday?" I think about it and I don't think I have anything that day. "I'll try my best!" I try not to talk too loud. "I'll call you later! Bye bye." We disconnect and I look at Niomi who looks at me and I wait for her to tell why she looked at me. "You two are cute." She finally says and I shake my head. "Compared to you and Marcus? Not even close!" She laughs a bit but doesn't agree. Marcus and Zoe walk into the room again. "We're hungry!"

"Bye guys! It was so nice to see you two again!" Zoe says happily and gives them a hug. I've no idea if I should hug them as well. I don't really know them but.. Marcus decides for me and pulls me in for a hug. "Bye Kayla, be careful with Joe, before you know he breaks something." I laugh and pull back. "Maybe.. Would you like me to do that?" Marcus laughs and Niomi steps forward. I just decide to give her a hug as well. "It was nice to meet you Niomi." She smiles. "Yes it really was!" She steps back to Marcus and wraps her arms around his upper arm. "Bye!"

"Come on Kayla!" Zoe grabs my arm and pulls me into another shop. We're Christmas shopping already. Zoe wanted to go to buy decorations again. AGAIN. And it's only the end of November. "Zoe, I'm sure we already have enough decorations." Zoe shakes her head. "Never." I look around the shop. I haven't bought any presents yet, but I don't know what to buy for who. I don't even know who I'm going to buy for.

Lia, Max, Zoe, Joe, Caspar, my family, now Joe's and Zoe's parents as well.. "O my god, Zoe!" She turns around quickly. "I have to buy your dad obviously a present as well! I haven't even met him! I'm such a bad girlfriend.." Zoe starts laughing and raises her eyebrows for a moment. "Well, yeah, but Joe never took you to meet him. You will meet him with Christmas, it's a ritual to stay there the week with Christmas, Alfie comes as well.." I bite my lip. I've a relationship with Joe for over 4 months by then and I haven't met his family yet.

I open the door. "Joe!" I jump into his arms. "Hi ya!" He hugs me tight and as he lifts me up I wrap my legs around him. I only have seen him 3 times the past 2 weeks. "Can you great me like this too?" Alfie asks Zoe and I laugh. "Would you like to go to a festival with me, Caspar and Will?" He asks as he puts me down again. I nod and think back to the last time we went clubbing. "Sure, as long as you will behave normal." I tease him and he pushes me soft against my shoulder. "It are the 29th and 30th of November and the 1st of December."

"Joe.." I look into his eyes and he looks back. He looks like he is in a trance. I hear Zoe whispering behind me to Alfie. "I bet she's going to ask him if he can stay over as well." She says it really soft but I can hear it. "Ssh Zoe! Don't give it away!" Joe looks confused, he clearly didn't hear it. I look back to Joe and try to ask it seriously, but I start laughing already because Zoe does it too. "Can you please stay over?" I ask laughingly. He nods. "Of course." I almost jump on my place and then wrap my arms around his neck.