Chapter 75

I open my eyes, waking up next to Joe again. Yesterday feels like one big blur. Joe's holding his vlogging camera in his hand. He looks worryingly at me. When I just look back at him and smile, he laughs and gets a bit closer to me. "I was scared you would have dreamed again." He says and I pull myself against him a bit more. "You're not scary anymore." I say and lean in to kiss him.

As our lips touches, I get a little shock through my stomach. I get a flashback of Joe kissing Jamie and I quickly pull back. "Eh, you should start your vlog, and tell them why you didn't vlog yesterday." I say quick and move away from Joe. I thought everything would be normal again but apparently not.

Joe looks uncomprehendingly at me. He nods slowly and turns his camera on. "Are you fine?" He asks and I quickly nod. "Yeah, sure, nothing to worry about. Start filming you daily vlogger!" He looks angry at me as he starts recording and then laughs.

"Good morning! Welcome to Vlogmas day..." He looks at me. "16 isn't it?" I nod when Joe asks me. "Day 16! I'm so temped to stop now, but I'll try my hardest to finish Vlogmas though!" I laugh at him. "You better do, otherwise I'll finish it for you!" Joe laughs and shrugs. "I wouldn't mind at all." I push him against his shoulder and laugh. "It's your channel, not mine."

Joe looks from the camera to me and smiles. "You can make your own channel." I shake my head even though they can't see as Joe isn't filming me. I'm glad he as I probably look like a zombie at the moment. "You should." I shake my head again. "No, I'm not going to, I'm so awkward and not creative or anything." He shrugs. "I still think you should."

"Sorry for not vlogging yesterday, I know, I've broken the Vlogmas rules, but I just didn't. There are reasons but they aren't important. I'm here now, you better enjoy it." He winks and I laugh. Joe puts his camera away and turns himself around to me. "What would you like to do today?" He asks and I shrug. I feel his arm sneak underneath me and he pulls me against him. I try to stay back a bit, I feel very uncomfortable with it and I don't know why.

"Beach, definitely." He laughs about me being so enthusiastic about going to the beach. "Okay, we will, but you have to come into the sea with me then, it's like 28 degrees!" I nod, I was already planning on going. "Yeah sure!" I get out of the bed and laugh. "Shower, breakfast, beach." And I'm leaving the room to shower.

"It's such a lovely weather!" I say happily and I'm so glad we decided to go here as it makes me so happy. Even though there are A LOT of people here now, what's kind of weird but it makes me happy. We put our stuff down and I sit down on the towel. I look up at Joe who puts his sunglasses on. I do the same and he sits down next to me.

He looks at me and I feel slightly uncomfortable by it. "You better look at other girls Joe, I'm not pretty to look at." I nod in the direction of a girl with an okay figure. "Look at her." I wink and see him looking at her. He quickly looks back. "No you're prettier." He leans in to kiss me again and I shake my head. "Too many people, you know I hate it." He chuckles. "But I hate not kissing you so whose opinion is going to count more?"

I lean closer to him, acting like I'm going to kiss him. "My opinion." I pull back before we kissed and laugh about him looking annoyed. "Come here." He puts his hand on the side of my neck and is about to kiss me. Just before he reaches my face he moves to his right and kisses Jamie instead. I feel an awful pain in my chest what wants to make me run away.

The reality comes back and I lean back quickly, looking away from Joe. He looks confused at me but doesn't say anything of it. He stands up reaches his hand to me. I put my hand in his and he pulls me up.

"Flashbacks eh?" He asks without looking at me. I frown, how does he know? I'm really temped to lie again but I know I should be as honest with him as I can. "Yes." I say slowly and he squeezes my hand softly. "We will distract you from those thoughts.." He laughs and starts running with me into the sea.