Chapter 41

Almost everyone left, because it's almost 5 pm already. We've been shopping for a long time! Only Noor and Jade - the taller girl who I met just in front of the Starbucks - are still here. "But you're really lucky you know." Jade started talking randomly. "I'm jealous, I think everyone is. Well, I honestly think you deserve him, you're cute as fuck and you're stunning, we could never compare to you. I can understand Joe why he has chosen for you." I melt a bit. "I don't think he has chosen me for my face because then he would have been really desperate!" I joke but Jade's face stays serious. "No, you're gorgeous, really." I shake my head but before I can respond Noor starts talking.

"I'm really happy you two are together Kayla. As long as Joe is happy I am happy too. And yeah, you seem to make him really happy. I saw the way he was looking at you, it's was honestly adorable. I wish I will ever get a boyfriend who loves me as much as he loves you.." I get a funny feeling in my stomach, a good one this time, and I can't stop smiling.

"Thank you Noor. That's really nice to hear, really." I smile at her. "I always feel like I'm not good enough for Joe. He can literally have millions of girls, and when I meet cute people, like you two, I'm scared he will choose for someone else, because he realizes that I'm not that hot or cute as that other girl." Noor looks at me as if I just grew 5 inches. "No way, he has already found the cutest girl he will ever get. I can't understand that you don't see how much he loves you. When we FaceTimed I already knew you two were in a relationship. He smiled every time he looked at you."

"Bye guys! It was lovely to meet you two! Tweet me when you get back home! I would like to stay in touch, if you would like to?" They both nod enthusiastic. I wave and they walk away. This day was really busy but nice. It was lovely to meet everyone. I quickly tweet the group picture and lock my phone again.
I want to walk through the streets of London for a few minutes and then I will go home.

I sigh fake annoyed as I disconnect and I put my phone back in my pocket. Zoe just called to say Alfie is coming over tonight as it is Bonfire Night. They are going to the Brighton Pier. I have no reason to go home early then. It's getting a bit dark already and the lights in London are so beautiful. I decide to enjoy this moment. I breath deep in and out.

The I walk to the shop on my right. It's a really cute shop with all kind of Tumblr stuff. I walk inside and a boy - who's probably around Zoe's age - greats me. "Hi! I'm just watching!" I say before he thinks he has to help me. He smiles and nods. "Don't you need to go to that fire work show tonight?" I shake my head. "No my friend and her boyfriend are going to the pier and I'm not going alone to that show." I tell him as I look through the stuff what's in the shop. "I bet you have other friends?" I nod and look under a record to see which record is laying there. "Yeah, I sure have, but everyone has plans and my boyfriend has a meeting. But don't worry, I enjoy walking through London as well." I put the record back and look up. The guy is still looking at me and I walk towards him.

"And why aren't you there then?" He points around him. "I've to be here." I sit down on the couch in front of him. "Ah bless you, well it's nice to meet you anyway." He pulls a halfway smile. "It sure was. You're boyfriend is a lucky boy." I quickly shake my head. "No no, I'm lucky by him." The guy nods, but obviously doesn't believe me. He should know who was my boyfriend.

I get an incoming call of Joe. "Hi Joseph!" I say happily. That store was super cute and the lights in London make me happy as well. "Where are you?" He asks. I look around and I've literally no idea. I was going to walk around and find signs to find an enter to the tube. "I've no idea!" He laughs. "Did you have a nice day with the fans?" I tell him about my day, with the people I met and the cute shop. "What's the name of that shop?" I turn around. I'm still standing in the doorway so I see that boy looking at me. "What's the name of this store?"