Chapter 24

One guy comes towards us. "Hi Joe!" Joe stands up and grabs his hand and they do a man greetings hug. "This is Kayla. Kayla, this is Jack. He's my game mate here." I stand up to great him. I've no clue how they great each other here, I decide to give him a hug. He definitely didn't saw that coming. I laugh and pull back. "Jack? Nice to meet you!" He's still a little impressed. "Yea same." I laugh about his face expression. He isn't ugly so I don't understand why he doesn't have a girlfriend, well I think he doesn't have one, because.. O never mind.

"You don't often hug girls, do you?" He shakes his head. "I'm mostly here, gaming." I wrap my arms around his waist, again, just to tease him. "You should get used to it mate." In the corner of my eye I see him pointing to me. "Did you pay her to come her?" He whispers to Joe and Joe laughs. "No! Kayla is my girlfriend." I pull back from the hug. I realize this is the first time he introduces me like his girlfriend to someone. I see a lot of guys are circled around us and looking jealous.

"I'm not going to hug you all!" Some walk away and I laugh. "They are definitely not used to girls." I whisper and Joe shakes his head. "Come, we'll go." I grab his hand and follow him. "Bye!" I wave to all of the game guys and wink. "Don't flirt with my friends in there, they are sensitive for that." He laughs and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"What do you want to do now?" He asks. We're walking through Oxford street. "I don't care, I think it's really nice of you to go shopping with me. Most of the guys I've dated, actually every guy I've dated, didn't want that. So, I'm happy already." He wraps his arm around my waist. "And you are the first one who wanted to play Fifa in that game shop with me. Do you want to drink somewhere?" I nod and we walk to a little cafe.

My phone vibrates. I look at my screen; Caspar Your Boyfriend. I laugh, Caspar has changed his name in my phone. "Hi boyfriend!" Joe looks up from his phone and I wink. "Caspar." I whisper and I can see that he understands now. I can hear Caspar laughing. "Hi! You've seen my new name, I like it. It's so nice from you, that you've named me like that." I sigh and roll my eyes. "What are you calling for?" I ask and I play with my empty Starbucks cup.

"My new video is going public today. At 6 pm, you can watch it by then if you want." It's only four days ago me and Caspar had filmed. "You're quick! I thought you would take a month for editing this random video." I laugh softly. "Yeah, normally I do, but I've promised it to you.." Caspar says it like he had to do it or otherwise I would kill him.

"Aw love you!" I say while laughing. "Don't say that, you'll make Joe.. Angry." He says 'angry' in a way only he can say that. "But it's true, only I love you in an other way than I love Joe. Thanks for calling anyway! Bye Caspar." I laugh and disconnect. I stand up. "Shall we go?"

"I haven't watched Caspar's new video. Have you seen it already?" Joe asks and I shake my head. "Nope." I sit next to Joe on the desk. He clicks the video. The video is called 'Smashing cakes with my girlfriend?'. "Caspar.." I shake my head and laugh. Joe clicks the play button. "Hello, my name is Caspar and this is.." I like the way Caspar has edited the video. Sometimes I look at Joe how he reacts. He laughs when I get the cake in my face. "Why did you especially think that part was funny? It wasn't!" I punch Joe on his shoulder. "It is!"

We watch the whole video. Caspar has done a great job. The video has ended. Joe's face is standing serious. "You don't like the video, why?" I say when I see his face and he shrugs. "No, I like it." I turn his head with my hand so he faces me. "No there is something. I know you longer than today." He sights and looks away.

"Are you for sure you don't like him? In the way of 'more then friends'?" I startle. I'm confused and surprised. "What? No! Joe!" He shrugs. "No! Why?" I really don't know why he would think it. "I don't know, in this video it seems like it, you two kissing on each others cheeks, messing around with the word girlfriend and boyfriend, tickle fight, sitting on each other, wiping against each others cheeks, arms around each other, shirtless in the bathroom. I don't know. And I'm definitely not the only one who thinks like that." He scrolls to the comments.

"Caylar is real!"
"They are in a relationship, nothing else possible!!"
"They're so cute together! I want to see more of their relationship!"
"I totally ship them! ( I want to show them that we support them so they won't be afraid to make it canon) Who agrees?"

That last reaction has 169 likes. I raise my eyebrows. "Wow, alright, I didn't expect that, but there are a lot of Jaspar shippers as well and that isn't true either? Caspar is just one of my friends. I promise." Joe looks down and reading through the comments has made him even sadder. I get tears in my eyes because of his genuinely sad face expression. "Joe.." I lift up his chin. I look into his sad eyes. "I am in love with you." I say slow and clearly. "No one else."

"Joe? Can you help me please?" Joe grabs the bags I was carrying so I can open the front door. We just got back from the supermarket. "You should put them in the kitchen!" Joe walks with the bags to the kitchen and I follow him with one other bag. I put it down next to the door and lock the car. "Give that to one me too." He takes the bag from me. "Thank you." I walk to the living room where Joe's laptop is still open. I look at the screen. He was watching a youtube video. It's called 'Caylar - a thousand miles.' I click on the start button. It's a ship video with video parts of our video on Caspar's channel and parts of Zoe's and Joe's vlogs. They cut the parts out of me and Caspar when we kissed each other on the cheek and the tickle fights. The part of me jumping in Caspar's arms, out one of Zoe's vlogs, and parts of us just walking together. "O no.." Joe walks into the living room too. "Why are you watching this?"

He shrugs. "You know it isn't true, right?" I ask and he shrugs again. "Yeah I know, but I feel something else." I really don't know how I can make it any clearer. "No! Don't start this again. Joe listen. It isn't true. It is not true. I don't know how I can explain this better to you. I like you, not Caspar. He is just a freaking friend." I look at Joe's face, which is still standing sad.

"That we haven't announced our relationship on the internet or did a boyfriend - or in your case girlfriend tag - is the reason why there are these kind of videos." I see tears rolling down his face and I'm dying inside. "Joe, I love you too much to handle this.." I sit down next to him and hug him tight. "You mean so much to me Joe and you will be forever. Don't cry, please." He quick wipes his tears away. "I don't want to cry. You surely think I'm weak." He softly tries to laugh. "No! It is okay to cry sometimes Joe and I kinda like it." He raises one eyebrow. "What?" He runs his hand through his hair. "I know you actually care a lot about me." I wink quickly. "Of course I do." He says and smile a bit. "I also want to cry now, because you mean so much more to me than a few tears."

I wipe along his cheek and I kiss him slowly. I don't like to take the control, like starting a kiss, but now I have to and I really don't care. "I love you Kayla." He says when I pull back. "I love you too much I think. I get jealous so easily ." I nod and he grabs my hand. "I think we've had enough difficulties. We're going to enjoy the time together, from now." I doubt if I have to tell him about me and Caspar, but I decide first to ask Zoe again.