•=29=•

Whats the best way to let you, your brother ,and hopefully soon to be brother in law bond?

Ring shopping of course!

It's two weeks till Christmas, two weeks till his rut, two weeks till he proposes.

Hoseok and Yoongi discussed going somewhere else for that time. Preferably someplace warm. In Hoseoks head warm = romantic.

So, here he was. In the 3rd jewelry store of the day searching for a perfect ring to give his beloved.. He knew the older wouldn't want anything to crazy.. That's what made it hard..  So many engagement rings were just big diamonds on a band...

It didn't help that appearently Jungkook and and junki have compatible personalities.. Who knew putting to introverts together made them really energetic..

Junki: What's your rank?

Jungkook: I didn't know.. Best bet is alpha.

Junki: how do you not know? Haven't you ever had a rut? Or heat?

Jungkook: nope. The usually means beta but.. Look at me. I'm not a beta.. I don't really care what I am...

Junki: that's respectable. How are you doing over there Hoseok?

Hoseok: none of these are what I'm looking for..

Jungkook: on to the next store then...

Junki: what exactly are you looking for?

Hoseok:.. A ring.

Junki: you didn't do any research on this?

Hoseok: no..

Jungki: I'm revoking my big brother support card..

Hoseok: noo don't do that!

Jungkook: me too...

Hoseok: Kookie!?

Jungkook: Yoongi hyung is too smart for you..

Hoseok: I didn't ask y'all to bully me..

Junki: your best bet is something simple... Maybe a different type for gem than the traditional diamond..

Hoseok: that's all I had in mind..

Jungki: try looking at aquamarines.. Those are yoongis birthstones.. They're really pretty too..

Hoseok: I didn't even think about birthstones!

Jungkook: I had to paint an aquamarine before.. Fun to look at but a bitch to paint..... I don't remember why I had to though... Probably really good pay..

Hoseok: knowing you.. Yeah.

They arrived at the 4TH store and looked around some more..

Sc: well sir, some wedding rings
are made up of the engagement ring and the wedding band.. Does that sound like something to look into?

Hoseok: wouldn't hurt..

It took a full hour if looking through bands and rings... Eventually they did find one.

Hoseok: perfect

Hoseok: perfect..

Jungkook: not to shabby hyung.. Only took all day..

Junki: yeah.. I miss my kid.

Hoseok: thank you for coming with me.

Since school is starting back up I won't have time to write as much... Which is why next chapter will be the end of this book... But don't worry.. This will be a series.. I plan to put an authors note chapter after 30 so go ahead and leave your questions here!