•=17=•

As yoongis and Hoseoks relationship continued they ended yo spending Christmas apart since they wanted to be with their families... But the pain of missing each other made them reunite immediately after the holiday..

They even got really close to having sex for the first time but at last, they didn't.

Then they celebrated new years together but opted on being alone together than going to a huge party.

They got really close then tko.

Then before they knew it, they were approaching their one year anniversary and almost two years of knowing each other.

During those months they pretty much spent most of their time together at on of their homes.

They spent enough time together that their homes had both scents as if thru were living together.

Despite spending so much time together, there are some things they just don't talk about.

That being, they're future. Not that they need too, they're still a rather new couple.. They can take all the time but it might be best to discuss certain things they want.

I. E... Kids.

Now, not everyone wants kids. That's perfectly ok, people have the right time what they want. Hell. At one point Yoongi didn't like the thought... But then his nephew was born.

Yep, his older brother was not only married but had a 4 year old son.

Min Hyunki.

The boy was loud, lively, affectionate. And Yoongi loves him. The omega remembers the day he got to meet the baby. He was a month old and barley awake but he stole the man's heart when he grabbed his finger and wouldn't let go.

And then the child only grew on him more. When he was able to, Yoongi would spoil his nephew rotten and then would always get yelled at by his hyung.

Yoongi: I'm his uncle, its my job.

Ji-hoon; oh really? Well when you eventually have kids I'll spoil them more than Hyunki!

Then he saw jus how much his nephew and his brother loved each other.. And eventually relised he wanted the same thing.

But that's a desire the omega tends to keep down....

For Hoseok, he always wanted at least one kid.. But that desire was also lost for a few years and only was rekindled when soobin brought his neice to the building.

But he's not bringing that you anytime soon.