•=26=•

Yoongi lost a bet.

A very stupid bet.

He had bet Hoseok that the alpha couldn't go a day without his affections and Hoseok said the older couldn't either. So, they made it an actual thing. If Hoseok one Yoongi had to wear this "sweater" And stockings while also staying home to be a housewife for a day. If Yoongi won Hoseok had to give him a private dance.

Well... About evening time Yoongi was really craving affection.. He tried. He really did. But he broke. He had threw himself onto Hoseok and snuggled up.

Yoongi: you win..

Hoseok: this is gonna be so fun.

_-_-_

Hoseok: come show yourself to me love! I don't want to be late~

Yoongi: this is so embarrassing..

Hoseok: I'm sure you look fine... Come on out.

Yoongi stepped out of their room and was trying his best to keep covered while giving a glare at his boyfriend.

Hoseok: well

Hoseok: well.. Look at you.. Move your hands baby.

Yoongi: it's too short..

Hoseok: hey.. If you get too uncomfortable you can change..

Yoongi: Mhm..

Hoseok: I got to leave now. I love youuu~

Yoongi: love you too.

Hoseok: don't forget the apron~

Now that Hoseok left, he was alone

Now that Hoseok left, he was alone. Well.. Not completely.

Yoongi: your papas mean.

The two dogs just layed on the couch and stared up at him.
-_-

Hoseok had a pretty stressful day. On top of people still made over Namjoon and Jin getting married, people were trying to catch txt doing something scandalous. Which would never happen, all they do is film tik toks and make amazing music while playing with their snake.

So, when the elevator opeaned, revealing his dogs waiting for him with the sunset in the background and smell of food cooking.

Oh right. Time to enjoy the rest of his victory. 

When he saw the older was, surprisingly, still in the "sweater" something awoke.

Before the omega could greet him, he was right behind him pushing himself gently in the others back.

Yoongi: is that your phone or you saying hello?

Hoseok: haha.. How was your day?

Yoongi: a little cold.. Pretty quiet. How was your day?

Hoseok: looooong.. Dealing with crazy fans and people trying other ruin a bunch if kids careers.. Whatcha cooking?

Yoongi: grilled cheese and tomato soup. The most fancy of meals.

Hoseok: yum... When your done, how long are you willing to wait and eat?.

Yoongi: that depends..

Hoseok: on what?

Yoongi: how good you please me while I finish up.

Knowing what the other means Hoseok began kissing the orders neck, leaving a few marks, then traveling to his shoulders then his exposed back.

He was clearly doing well from the whines and gasps coming from the older.

Yoongi: ok ok! I'm done..

Hoseok: finally.

The younger alpha lifted up the older while he wrapped his legs and arms around him. The older was still quietly whining.

Hoseok: aw, did u ruin the little omega with just a few kisses?

Instead of responding he started moving his hips, hoping his alpha would get the memo.

Hoseok: alright.. alright.. I get it.. Let's have some fun then, shall we?