•=6=•

After his conversation with Namjoon Hoseok took into deep thought and reflected on what he had been doing these past years.

As he soul searched he realized just how bad it was... He really became a fucked up person.. Shit..

Now, it might seem unrealistic that in just a few hours the alpha would decide to change.. But I never said it was a clean transition.

The day after he tried, he really did. But.. His irritation got the best of him. He was nice to the omega only to be shut down. He forgot what joon said about not be one of those "nice" Guys and he scowled and stomped off.

.. He got a ear full from joon... But this time in person.

Yeah... This was gonna take some time.

And time it did.

10 months. 10 months of self work, and improvement did happen.

A month into self improvement was yoongis birthday.

Now.. Considering that the alpha hadn't gotten far into a friendship with said omega.. He didn't know what to get.. So your bought a kumamon plush and some chocolate... That was the first time he'd seen the omega smile with full gums and his scent smelled more like a strawberry dessert than ever.

Hoseok think he might have fell.

7 months later, in October, during Halloween hope world was known for EVERYONE wearing costumes. And so, when Hoseok, dressed as Peter quil, was met with his assistant wearing . .

He got caught staring

He got caught staring. He braced himself for the scolding but instead was met with a deep laugh.

Yoongi: I lost abet with Jimin.

Hoseok: what was it?

Yoongi: we bet on a basketball game.. And well.. Considering you can see my legs.. I lost.

Hoseok: you like basketball?

Yoongi: I was best player on my high school team.

Hoseok: that's awesome.. Got any plans for tonight?

Yoongi: not really.. Probably gonna watch some movies with Jin and joon..

Hoseok: no parties?

Yoongi: I don't like parties..

Hoseok: oh..

After that they started talking more and more... Hoseok could tell the other was still slightly paranoid.. He couldn't blame him.

Then it was namjoons and Jin's engagement party.

Yoongi: hyung.. I trust you but.. How long have you and joon been together?

Jin: technically.. About a year. But think,  me him have been friends forever and well.. We were friends with benefits for a good while too.

Yoongi: alright.. Do you have to have the party here?

Jin: joon is still an idol. His place is too surrounded by the media.. So we're having it here.

Yoongi; ..

Jin: I got your favorite beer.

Yoongi: alright..