•=14=•

Thanks to Hoseoks stupid huge windows when the sun rose it woke the two up.. They had fallen asleep on the couch while watching the last twilight movie.

Hoseok:... So that's why I don't sleep here..

Yoongi: to early..

Hoseok: if you want you can go lay down in my room...

Yoongi: what about you?

Hoseok: I usually wake up around this time...

Yoongi: why?

Hoseok: there's a reason im always at work first.

Yoongi: gross..

Hoseok: some of us are early birds..

Yoongi: why? Sleep is so nice..

Hoseok: how about I make some coffee for when your actually awake?

Yoongi: yes please..

But instead of going to Hoseoks room to sleep he just let his mind wonder.

_

While the older was 'asleep' Hoseok made sure everything he needed to get done at work was done from his laptop.

Seems like everything was good.

About two hours later Hoseok could here Yoongi come out if his room.

Hoseok: nice nap?

Yoongi: um.. I didn't sleep.. Hobi.. We need to talk about some things..

Hoseok: oh.. Ok.. Where do you want to sit?

Yoongi: anywhere...

So, they sat on the couch.. Yoongi in Hoseoks lap facing him.

Hoseok: what do you want to talk about?

Yoongi:.. Maybe we should slow down a little.. I know you've worked on yourself and you worked hard but.. Something is keeping me from.. Well completely giving in... And I really want this with you but I just...

Hoseok: hey.. I understand... Are you about to cry..

Yoongi:no!... I'm just overwhelmed with worry...

Hoseok began rocking back and forth in an attempt to calm the older down..

Hoseok: we can talk about boundaries if you'd like.

Yoongi: yeah..

Hoseok: alright.. I'm ok with anything so I'm gonna be asking you.. Ok?

Yoongi: m'k

Hoseok: good.. Simple skin ship?

Yoongi; that's a hard one...

Hoseok: take your time ok..

Yoongi: I like my hand being held.. But let's keep things like hugs and cuddles in private..

Hoseok: alright..  intimate stuff stays in private? That's understandable..

Yoongi: yeah.. Also let's keep touching away from.. You know... For a bit..

Hoseok: got it.. What about kissing?

Yoongi: if it's us and our friends simple ones are always welcome... I'm all for making out but let's keep that private.. And in general I'm great with cheek kisses.

Hoseok: like kissing?

Yoongi; yeah..

Hoseok: what about scenting?

Yoongi: do it.

Hoseok: blunt much?

Yoongi: sorry.. I just really like your scent..and I've always like smelling my partner..

Hoseok: do you mind if I do it right now?

Yoongi: not at all..