•=2=•

🍓🌸🍓🌸🍓🌸🍓🌸🍓🌸🍓🌸🍓🌸🍓

When Yoongi got there it was 5 minutes before his interview.. So he had to hurry and tell the front desk why he's there.

FD: name?

Yoongi: Min Yoongi.. I'm here for an interview with Mr. Jung..

FD: Oh.. I can see.. Follow me, it's a bu
It if a walk.

The smaller beta women walked quickly. She knew what was gonna happen to the omega behind her.

She pressed a buzzer and told her boss who was here.

FD: he's ready. Just walk through the doors there and he'll be at a desk.

Yoongi: oh.. Thank you..um..

FD: Chaehyong. Now hurry.

He opened the door and was great with a Handsome man with a warm smile.. Was he in the right room?

Hoseok: Ah! Welcome Yoongi ah! Sit sit!

  🍯🌟🍯🌟🍯🌟🍯🌟🍯🌟🍯🌟🍯🌟🍯

As the door in front of him opened his nose was hit with a sweet scent. The omega poked his head in and looked confused.

But when the alpha spoke his name, Hoseok could see the relief on his face.

As the omega walked to take a seat Hoseok was observing him.. Maybe more on his lower back side but no one needs to know.

The omega was prettier on person. His skin was much Tanner than in the photos he saw but still lighter than him.

Also.. His voice, Hoseok knew from over the phone it was deep and smooth but it was much nicer in person.

Hoseok; shall we begin?

Yoongi: of course.

-time skip because idk how interviews work-

Hoseok: well.. It's safe to say you got the job. You start next week. How about I show you around? It's a big place and you'll have to run around it.

Yoongi: that sounds nice.