•=12=•

-February-

With a total of six coffee dates, regular days at work, and other types if dates you could say that Yoongi and Hoseok were getting really close.

It was Hoseoks birthday tomorrow and Yoongi really wanted to make it a good one.

So.. He had a plan. But in order for it to come true he needed to be able to get into Hoseoks house before he did.

So, he asks while he's getting ready to leave for the day.

Yoongi: hey.. Um.. I have something planned for you but I kinda need a key to your apartment..

Hoseok: do you plan to rob me?

Yoongi: of course not.

Hoseok: I should have a spare hidden on top of the frame.

Yoongi: thank you.. See you later.

Hoseok: bye.

*_*

Was he really doing this?

Yeah.. He was.

When he unlocked the door to his... Boyfriends?... They hadn't put any label on their relationship.. Maybe he should talk to Hoseok about that before his surprise..

Anyway, when he opened the door to the youngers apartment and holy shit..

It was huge.. That should've been a given since he was in the richer part of the city but this place felt like a castle.

A modern castle..

It had huge windows lighting up the entire place.. It had a lots of white

Was he unaware that this was a pent house

Was he unaware that this was a pent house...?

He knew Hoseok was rich but not this rich..

Yoongi: "there's gotta be like 50 rooms here.. "

So.. He went to search for his bedroom.

_-_-_

When Hoseok opened his door it was night time.. He had a hard time escaping all his friends who wanted to shower him with presents.

... Yeah Yoongi had been there.

Hoseok could tell he was trying to make a romantic atmosphere.. Fake candles ( probably didn't want to risk a fire..) Made a walkway with rose petals...

He probably shouldn't have but he laughed..

Hoseok: hyung?

Yoongi: follow the damn petals!

Hoseok: what are you doing?

Yoongi: JUST FOLLOW THE PETALS!

Hoseok: hehe.. Alright..

When Hoseok opened door he didn't know I'd he should be laughing or horny.

(This is what he's doing)

Yoongi: why are you laughing? I'm not funny, I'm sexy!

Hoseok: hahahhahahha I... I think it's the rose... Hahahahaha

Yoongi: stop laughing..

Hoseok: I'm sorry.. It's just... Something about you with a rose in your mouth makes me chuckle..

The older through the rose at him and pouted.

Hoseok: I'm sorry.. Is this your surprise for me?

Yoongi: no this one's for your vacuum, your surprise is candles.

Hoseok: I'm sorry.. Did I ruin it..

Yoongi: no.. We can still do it..

Hoseok: you sure?..

Yoongi: yeah..

But his scent said different.. When the older tried to start the mood again Hoseok pushed him down.

Hoseok: hyung.. You don't want this.. Yet..

Yoongi: what are you talking about.. I.. I do!

Hoseok: I can smell your anxiety.. Why are you doing this.. We can go cook together and watch a movie-

Yoongi: Hoseok.. Please..

Hoseok:.. Are you afraid if you don't I'll leave you?

His facial expressions said yes even when they older said no.

Hoseok:... Hey.. I can wait for infinity.. I've had enough sex I'm my life.. If you don't want to that's ok.. You were in a relationship for 3 years and still didn't do anything past blowjobs.. I understand if you need time..

Yoongi: I'm sorry.

Hoseok: don't be.. Don't ever be sorry for that.. Ok?

Yoongi: ok.. This wasn't how this was supposed to go.. I really wanted this.. But..

Hoseok: ssh.. Let's go mess up an easy meal hih? And try not to puke while watching a horrible horror movie.

Yoongi: I don't like horror..

Hoseok: I don't either.. Cheesy romanance?

Yoongi: yeah..