•=25=•

When Hoseoks office door opened to reveal his boyfriend he saw his newest assistants face go bright red

When Hoseoks office door opened to reveal his boyfriend he saw his newest assistants face go bright red. Common sight considering the young man is probably aware if what happens when Hoseok sends him out.

Yoongi greater the boy and skipped over to Hoseok and sat right on his lap.

Hoseok: alright.. Are you trying to distract me?

Yoongi: no.. Maybe..

Hoseok: let me meet your parents.. You've met mine.. Do they even know you live with me?

Yoongi: no... They still think I live with Jin..

Hoseok: my god... What's wrong Sam?

Sam( new assistant) : should I leave?

Hoseok: if you want. Babe. Come on.. Let's have lunch with them. We're free Friday.

Yoongi: fine... I'll invite my brother too..i miss hyunki.. Hopefully he'll bring him.

-time skip to Friday-

On their way home from the lunch yoongi was reflecting on what happened.

Before they went inside the restaurant Hoseok scent the older hoping that would calm him down.

But that had some consciences..

They had gone inside and Hoseok introduced himself.

And so it began. They all decided to wait for yoongis older brother to arrive before they ordered. So they began small talk.

Yoongi didn't miss the underhand responses from his mother.

Is it sad his boyfriend is being more chatty to HIS parents..?

Nah..

The tension lessened once his brother and nephew arrived.

He hated to admit it but.. He kinda used hyunki as an excuse not to talk to anyone.

Then he heard that his mother bring up mating. Of course.

Ji-yu: well.. I'm my opinion Omega's should be mated by 25...but that's just me.

I think we all know who she was targeting.

Junki: Eomma! Stop. This isn't the 1960s. People can do whatever they want. Are you getting hurt because young adults are following they're dreams? And don't think we can't tell who your targeting. How about you focus on loving your already existing grandchild rather than pressuring for more.

Yeah.. That happened.. The rest of the time was pretty awkward... Yoongi doesn't even remember his dad talking st all... Probably tired of his mom too.

Apparently he was so lost in thought he didn't hear Hoseok talking to him.

Hoseok: earth to Yoongi.. Hello?

Yoongi: huh?

Hoseok: are you ok?

Yoongi: not really.. This day sucked.. I can't even remember everything they happened.. Just know my wonderful mother made me feel like shit..

(I may be self aware that I'm doing a horrible job writing right now.. Sorry.. I don't know how to portray what imagining..hopefully I'll redeem myself a little later)

Hoseok:yeah.. Sorry but your moms kinda of a bitch...

Yoongi: don't apologize for the truth... My dad's ok.. Kinda quiet...

Hoseok: just a little.

Yoongi: well... I'm pretty sure they like you.. That's one good thing..

Hoseok: how about we stop thinking about that for a little bit? Let's listen to some music and we'll play with the dogs.

Yoongi: I'd like that..

_-_

While watching a movie, dogs in their lap. Hoseok couldn't help but notice the slightly sour scent coming from the other.

Hoseok: stop thinking about it..

Yoongi: it's hard.. You'd think being the baby of the family she'd treat me like a diamond.. Ever since my first heat she's treated me like an object.. And she's an omega her self! She knows how that feels.. She's just a reminder that I'm seen as an object... Hell.. You saw me as one..

Hoseok: I'm not gonna lie.. Your right.. I DID..i was attracted to your body first..how could I not be... But, I fell in love with you. Min Yoongi. A wonderful man with a big heart which just wants to adopt all the stray dogs..... Oh shit..

Yoongi: fell in love..?

Hoseok: yeah.. I didn't imagine I would tell you like this.. Kinda thought it was obvious.. But yeah... I love you Yoongi.. Fuck... It scares me that even with over a million words in the Korean language and I still can't describe how much I love you-

A classic. Interrupting with a kiss.

Yoongi: I love you too..

Hoseok: why do important things happen after meeting parents??

Yoongi: I don't know.