•=28=•

-hope worlds dance studio-

They arrived at hope world about in the afternoon. Before they went to the one Hoseok requested for him to use they said hello to the members of txt and to some trainies.

When they got into the dance studio Hoseok instructed Yoongi to sit and wait while he changed.

When he came back he looked like a full course buffet. (As always) He connected his phone to a speaker by thn older.

Hoseok: you can choose.. I can dance to anything.

Yoongi: anything?

Hoseok: anything.

Yoongi takes the phone and searches for a song.. And found it.

Baby don't stop by NCT.

Hoseok: I should've known.

As Hoseok begins dancing to the iconic song Yoongi sat with a  huge smile on his fave as it grew increasingly red.

Then Hoseok began improvising some not so safe for work moves.

God it was amazing. Then the song unfortunately ended..

Hoseok: so?

Yoongi: can I put in another one?

Hoseok: we've got all day.

Yoongi once again took the olders phone.. And put on Want..

Hoseok: ... I'm not a God!

Yoongi: haha.. Sure.

Hoseok: babe.. Do you want me to dance or fuck.

Yoongi: .... Both.

The rest of the time continued like this.. Hoseok made Yoongi dance with him a few times but it was mostly Yoongi enjoying his time as Hoseok danced to another iconic hoe anthem.

As he danced, Hoseok realised just how much he missed it.. Being the big ceo didn't give him much time for it.. It was really nice to just let go and move to the music his obviously horny boyfriend put on.

He also realized he wanted to marry the other man.