•=27=•

Waking up the next morning had it difficulties for the omega.

Yeah.. He couldn't walk.. Sitting up was kind of a problem as well... So was moving in general.. Yeeeaahhh.

So, when Hoseok woke up and went to move Yoongi on top of him, he was met with pained whines.

Hearing that Hoseok immediately places the older gently down and peppers kisses all over him whispering praises and apologies.

Yoongi: hobi.. Its ok.. You didn't know... I was asking for this last night...

Hoseok: I know.. In just feel bad.. 🥺

So.. Hoseok is a bit if a baby in the mornings.. Usually pouting and wanting LOTS of affection.. At least.. That's what he'ss been like for a few months.

(He's always baby but this isn't real life hobi)

Gently, the alpha picks up the older and begins to their bathroom.

Yoongi: I already had a bath last night..

Hoseok: I know.. I just want to pamper you.

So, once the stupid fancy tub is filled with warm water and the two boyfriends are sat inside with a bath bomb fizzling under the water, Hoseok begins massaging the omega.

Then it dawns in him. It's the last week of November. A month before Hoseoks rut. That explains the extra horniness.. The extra affection.. The alphas subconscious is trying to court the omega so he wouldn't be alone.... The things is.. Yoongi wasn't scared at all.. He hates comparing things to when he was with Taehyung.. But when the youngers rut would approach Yoongi felt a sort of fear.. Not of him.. But whst could happen.

He wasn't afraid at all.

Yoongi: this is nice..

Hoseok: I was thinking of taking you where.. You may have lost our little bet but I'll gladly dance for you..

Yoongi: yeah? I'd like that.. I've only seen videos of you dancing..

Hoseok: I know... Hey..

Yoongi: hm.

Hoseok: we need to talk about what were gonna do when my rut.. And eventually your heat hits...

Yoongi: what do you want to do?

Hoseok: if I'm being honest.. I'd love to spend them together.. But there's some risk in that.. The main being we could wake up after being mated..

Yoongi: doesn't sound to bad..

Hoseok: the other one is well... If we're not careful we could end up having a kid sooner that we wanted too...

Yoongi:.. Hoseok .. We're both on medication to prevent that..

Hoseok: nature has its ways.. I just.. I don't want to freak you out..

Yoongi: I'd love too.. Spend them together I mean..

Hoseok: yay!.. We better get out.. Waters getting cold and I'm sure the dog's miss us..