Chapter 16

Niall has finished packing his things and is now heading to his car when I stop him.
"Don't think that leaving your car there overnight is a good idea", I chew on my lower lip in embarrassment.
He frowns and when he realises what I mean he chuckles and kisses my temple.
"We'll take a taxi then".
The taxi driver recognizes Niall as soon as we climb into the backseat and he tells us about his twin daughters that were heartbroken when One Direction announced their hiatus.
Niall promises to follow the two girls on Twitter and signs an old ticket that the taxi driver found in his glove compartment.
I watch Niall talk and how he makes just the right comments at the right time.
"You sure this is the right address?", the taxi driver points at my appartment house and I feel the heat rising to my cheeks.
"Yes, thank you for the nice drive", Niall tips him generously and he drives away while shaking his head in disbelief.
"One thing before we go inside, you need to hold your breath", I explain to his confused face.
"I will tell you when you can breathe again", I chuckle and take his hand in mine.
Niall and I hold our breaths and rush through the smelly hallway and up the stairs until we reach my flat.
"Home sweet home", I exclaim ironically and Niall drops his bag on the floor.
"Not as nice as your home", I announce "and not much to see", I add.
Niall is at loss for words and I follow his gaze over the few things in my flat.
"It's cozy", he finally speaks up while we both sit down on my bed.
Suddenly he grabs my waist and presses me down on the mattress, kissing me passionately.
I tense up at first but quickly relax and pull his head down further.
His lips wander down my neck, leaving his mark on me and I moan softly.
"I have been waiting for this the whole day", he whispers while cupping by breasts with his hands.
"Don't go to LA", I wrap my legs around him and make him put his weight on me.
"I will go insane without your touch", he groans.
We stay in my bed, not talking just holding each other feeling our bodies close.
I run my fingers over his chest and his fingers are tangled in my hair, we are both lost in our thoughts.
Mine are all about Niall, how he looks so peaceful when he is sleepy, how his hair is falling into his deep blue eyes, how he makes my heart race just by being close to me.
"What are ya thinkin' about", Niall mumbles.
"You", I smile and press a kiss on his chest before I rest my head on it.
"Same here", he answers me sweetly kissing the top of my head.
Before I drift off into sleep I grab my phone to set an alarm so I won't be late for work again tomorrow.
"I want you here in my arms forever", Niall sleepily announces to me and I blush at his sweet words.
"I want to stay with you forever Ni", I admit and our lips lock again.
He tastes like everything I have ever needed, sweeter than anything I ever tasted.
His touch is softer than anything I have ever felt before.
His smile is so much gentler than anything I have ever seen before.
And I am happier with him in this moment, curled up on my bed, in my shitty flat just feeling his touch, than I have ever been in my life.
We both fall asleep holding each other close, listening to our breaths and heartbeats trying to remember them for times we won't be able to be that close.
My alarm goes off and I quickly turn it off.
Niall is still asleep and I carefully remove myself from his arms and head to the bathroom to shower.
I have to restrain myself from screaming when the ice cold water hits my naked skin, this shower is even crappier in comparison to the one Niall has.
Still shivering from having to shower cold, I pour myself a cup of tea and a second one for Niall.
"Morning Babe", I place the mug on my bedside table and kiss Niall awake.
He yawns and uses his fists to rub away the last traces of sleep from his eyes and he looks so boyish.
"Babe, I like that name", he smiles tiredly and tries to pull me into his arms but I quickly peck his lips and pull away.
"Mean", he states and I laugh at his childish behaviour, if I had the choice I would stay in bed with him but today I have to be at work on time.
"You can stay here as long as you want to and help yourself to some food", I offer him before I put on my sneakers and grab my handbag.
"I will pick you up from work again and we can go dress shopping for the fundraising event", he offers and I smile gratefully at him.
I blow Niall a kiss before I leave the flat and he catches it and puts is near to his heart making me giggle.
On my way to work I call Elise to catch up.
She gets overly excited when I tell her about the fundraising event and how Niall wants to let the public now I am his girlfriend.
"Vicky you are going to be famous", she laughs and I dismiss her "Just because I am dating Niall doesn't mean I will become famous", I hiss into the phone and she laughs.
"Oh honey, things will change a lot when you start publically dating a superstar", she advises me and I frown.
"Don't frown Vicky, change isn't always bad and I know Niall won't leave you alone to deal with any bad situations",Elise interposes and I sigh not sure about the whole thing anymore.
"But me being famous?", I raise the question more to myself than to Elise and she laughs again.
"You will be fine, don't you worry", she tells me and then hangs up the phone because she has class.
I can't imagine myself being famous, I get nervous having small talk with strangers, I certainly have a lot of insecurities and I am  definitely not star potential.
Still deep in thoughts the whole work day passes by even though I talked it through with Lia.
She shares Elises opinion and I can tell if they'd meet they'd become best friends.
Both have very strong opinions on things and both are so carefree and they don't care about what other people think.
I need to take notes on how they live their lives because apparently I need to let things go and learn to not take things to personally.
"You are going dress shopping today, I would kill to come", Lia dramatically throws her hands into the air and rambles on about designer brands.
She really is like Elise and I shush her by grabbing her arms.
"I don't want him to buy a fancy dress for me and I only have 50£ to spare this month, so I will probably go to forever 21 and Zara".
"You can't go to a fundraising event in a dress from Zara", Lia gasps and tries to convince me to at least give some more expensive dresses a try and that she would even give me some of her money.
I decline her offer and gently hug her goodbye.
"You are going to be famous Victoria remember that get yourself a hot dress", Lia calls after me when we part ways and I head to Nialls car.
I give her the finger and she dismisses it with a laugh.
In no shape or form can I imagine myself being famous.