Chapter 11

Dana and Aisha follow me and Lia to the door not wanting us to leave when we finished our shift.
"Can you bring the evil man tomorrow, I want to show him to Aisha", Dana pipes up and my cheeks grow red.
"Good Idea Dana, we could use another pair of eyes watching you little monsters", Lia kneels down to Dana's height and pokes her side causing the little girl to giggle.
"He is probably busy", I make up a lame excuse and Lia gets back up and rolls her eyes at me.
"If he is lurking in front of the house in the middle of the day he can't be that busy", she says and looks at me with pleading eyes.
"We are down two staff members and we are going on a small surprise trip tomorrow to the park, I bet everyone would be so glad to have someone help us", she adds and I sigh.
I can't just ask Niall to hang out in a park with me and 40 children I still haven't figured out what I am to him and all that besides the fact that he is a famous singer.
But when I hear the desperation in Lias voice I tell her that I will ask him but she shouldn't get her hopes up.
"Great, I see you tomorrow", she excitedly claps her hands hand hugs me goodbye before we both leave the house and wave to Aicha and Dana who are watching us leave from the window of the art room.
I take a look around for Niall or his black car but I can't find him.
As I am just about to text him I hear the roar of an engine and I look up from my phone.
Niall is sitting on a baby blue motor scooter and is waving a second helmet in his hand.
"Come here", Niall laughs and I quickly skip down the stairs and rush over to him.
"Thought this would be faster than the car", he mumbles against my lips before we kiss and I smile.
"It is a very nice Idea", I tell him before I take the helmet from his hands and climb on the bike behind him.
I have never been on a motor scooter, I have always been to afraid to fall or crash but somehow I feel safe with Niall, like he would never crash the scooter.
My arms are tightly wrapped around his torso and she turns his head to look at me making sure I am all set before he starts to drive.
This time we can make our way past the traffic jams and wiggle through the honking cars.
At some points we were way too close to the cars and I anxiously tighten my grip around Niall closing my eyes in fear but we never collided or crashed.
When we stop and take off our helmets his hair looks so adorably ruffled and when he tries to flatten it down I grab his wrists.
"Leave it like that it looks good that way", I tell him and he grins pecking my lips quickly.
I smile at his gesture and he takes my helmet out of my hands and points to the bench that I have now declared as my favourite spot in the whole town.
"No picnic today I was too busy convincing my friend to borrow me his scooter", he laughs as we sit down.
"I am happy just being with you", I say and then realise how cheesy that sounded.
"Cheesy", he drags the word and pulls me closer to him, resting his head on mine.
"Did I really scare the girl today?", he asks a bit of worry in his voice and I chuckle.
"She is fine, kids are always so dramatic", I tell him and remember Lias request.
"I have a question and you can say no immediately, I won't be mad but I promised my colleague, Lia, I would ask.", I begin and quickly continue before I can change my mind.
"We are two staff members short because they are sick and we are going on a small trip to the park with the kids and since Dana saw you hanging around today she asked if you would like to come and Lia picked up on it and told me to ask you", I ramble.
"I know it is nearly impossible because you are famous and all", I add quietly and he takes his head off of mine and positions himself so that he can look into my eyes.
"I am glad when I can help you, ever since you told me about your work I have been intrigued", he says with a smile on my face and I am surprised that he isn't denying the request immediately.
"It is hard for me to go out in public without being recognised and my main concern is the safety of your colleagues, the kids and you", he continues and I get a little sad. The man that I am losing my heart to is famous and I probably will never  be able to do some normal things with him.
"But I can talk to my management and I might be able to even bring a long two bodyguards, more eyes to watch the kids", he suggests and my jaw drops.
"You are kidding right?", I raise my eyebrow in disbelief and he laughs.
"The benefits of dating a superstar", he hits his chest when he says superstar and I join his laughter.
"I will text them now", he takes out his phone but I stop him by placing a hand on his arm.
"You don't need to do this Niall", I tell him sincerely, I would have never hoped that he would say yes and I feel uncomfortable taking advantage of him.
"I know but I want to it seems exciting Vic and I will be able to spend a complete day with you", he winks and I blush a little.
I watch him as he types on his phone and I smile happily.
He is incredible and I don't know how I got so lucky to be spending my time with him.