Chapter 24

Sarah and Chico walked in the headquarters of the Scorpions, the wall were painted light blue. The floor was filled with black tiles. There were stopped at reception as it was standard procedure that visitors aren't allowed inside the Scorpions workplace.

The receptionist called Mike and informed him of the visitors. Within five minutes Mike came to the reception. Mike saw Chico and Sarah. 

"Let's get in the visitors center." Mike orders as he point at the visitors center door.

Visitors center had  black couches. Chico and Sarah sat down while Mike stood opposite them.

"I see you have new friend." Mike says, as he looks at Chico. "What really happened there because my team tells me your boss hasn't been freed."

Sarah nods. "It looks impossible that they will free him anytime soon. At this rate I'm starting to feel I might never see him again." She declared.

"Sarah, you can't lose hope now. And your friend here?"

"Chico has agreed to work with us." Sarah stated.

"Why now?" Mike inquires, as he cross his arms over his chest.

"Look, the reason of me turning against them is simple - they want to kill me. I need you to protect me and give me immunity from prosecution."

"Such demands.  I can't promise you that will happen as you wish."

Chico looks at Sarah.

"Mike, he's our hope of getting this people. He's our last hope now. I say give him what he asks and he will cooperate."

Mike takes time to respond. He sigh heavily.

"Okay, fine. He must tell us everything that he knows about this syndicate. Firstly, he must give us the people involved. Secondly he must tell us where they're keep your boss. Thirdly I want him to give us his boss."

"I must warn you - my boss is very powerful man; he has ears and eyes everywhere. If you want to catch him you must go at him with full force. If you slip up then you're doomed." He confirmed.

Mike took out a tape recorder and placed it on the table. "Now, I want the whole information about the syndicate. And don't leave anything out." Mike said firmly as he press the recorder.

Chico looked anxious.

******************************