Chapter 21

Pearl and his men got out of the car, all of them had rifles at their hands except Chico. They arrived at the Kruger National Park.  Pearl looks around the surrounding, she spots two rhino at a distance.

"Boys, it time." She signals her  team to follow her.

Pearl stops and aims her rifle toward the rhino. Phil aims his rifle at the other rhino. Pearl shot the rhino, the other rhino tries to run - Phil shot it down.

Pearl and his team move toward the rhinos.

"Do your thing boys."

The two poachers move toward the rhinos and start the process of removing the horns.

Pearl looks at her watch.

"Come on, time is not on our side." Pearl says.

Pearl points the rifle toward Chico.

"What the hell are you doing now?" Chico asks.

"Eliminating a problem. Mr Sin has given me a go ahead to deal with you permanently."

"Pearl, look we can talk about this. It doesn't have to end like this." Chico said, sounding worried."

"Your time is up."

"No, please don't do this to me. Let's make a deal - I  will leave town and go start a new life somewhere else. Mr Sin doesn't need to know that." Chico pleaded, as he step backwards.

Pearl giggles. "You are crazy. You think you'll just to get away like that without no consequences. Well, in this game you can't just walk away - the only way out is death."

Chico raise his hands. "I beg you. I can't die like this. I've been nothing but a loyal servant to Mr Sin. I don't deserve to go out like this."

"Your time is up, Chico." As Pearl was about to pull the trigger a van was approached them. Phil saw it.

"We have company!" Phil alerted.

All eyes fixed at the on coming van. The men put the horns on the bag. The van stop, three armed game rangers got out and started shooting at Pearl and her team. Chico saw an opportunity as he ran away. Pearl wanted to shoot at him but stop she fired at the game rangers.

Pearl and her team move backwards to their car as they shoot at the game rangers. One of the man get shot on the leg.

"Phil, get him. I'll cover you." Pearl ordered as she kept shooting.

Phil went back and assisted his fellow member back to his feet, they walk toward Pearl. Pearl moves backwards as she kept firing, Phil and the man run past her. The other man gets on the car with the horns, he starts the car. Phil and the man enter the car. Pearl enters the car. The ranger kept shooting as the car   leaves the area.

******************************