Chapter 01

A man was running in the forest, at a distance with armed men following. The man stops to catch a breather, he wipes the sweat with his hand. He could hear the people are after him are getting near. He continued to run, as he was running; he got shot in the leg. The man was limping as he tries to run again, he gets shot on other leg. He falls on the ground, he crawls, he groins in pain. The armed men with sniper rifles arrive, they surround the man.

The man cries for help. Chico  step forward towards the man.

"Please let me go - no one will know what I saw you do."

The armed men laugh.

"I beg you." The man pleaded.

"Well, the problem you saw something you should have not saw. We can't have loose ends on our operations. We can't guarantee you won't tell people  about what happened here." Chico says as he walks around.

"What about my family? They depend on me for survival. What will they be without me?"

"I'm sure they will survive. But for you it not looking good. Your contract of life has officially ended." Chico said with cold tone.

"No please! I ..."

Chico shot the man on the head.

The leader turns and looks at his men.

"Get rid of this trash now!" Chico commanded, he walks away from the scene. His men take the body of the man.

******************************

First chapter of this thriller, I hope you like it. Chapter 2 coming soon.