Chapter 15

Chico's world felt like it was crushing down. Having Mr Sin breathing down on his next was putting more pressure on him. Chico was walking around  his lounge with a glass full of wine. The tiles on the floor were white, the couch were a black leather couches. Chico heard a knock on the door door.

"Come in." He answered as he walks toward the door.

Pearl walked in. She wore black jean and a black leather jacket.

Chico looks at Pearl with intrigue.

"Hello." Pearl says as he looks at the house.

"Hi." He responds as he takes a sip on the glass.

"I'm Pearl. I'm sure Mr Sin has told you about my arrival." She walks to the longue with Chico following him. "Nice house." She compliments.

"Thanks."

"Well, I want you to know that I'm in charge of everything now. Anything will not happen without my go ahead."

"Listen, woman, you can't come here and tell me that nonsense. I built this operation to what it is today." Chico snapped.

"Your days are numbered. Mr Sin sends people like me when you fuck up his business." Pearl said firmly as she moves closer to Chico.

Chico place the wine glass on the table.

"To hell with you! I'll not be taking orders from you especially a woman." He roared.

Pearl giggles. "You amuse me."

"You think I'm joking around huh? If you want us to work well together - you better stay out of my way." His tone was threatening.

"I like a challenge. But lately I'm not in a mood of a challenge. I should inform Mr Sin that you're giving me trouble. And I Know he won't like it."

Chico watches as Pearl takes out her cellphone. As she about to make the call Chico stop her.

"Stop it. You win." Chico says, his tone is low.

"Chico! Chico! Chico!" A man yelled from the kitchen.

Chico and Pearl kept looking at each other. The man's footsteps kept moving. Bk walked in the lounge.

"Bk, what going on?"

"You killed my cousin! Why did you kill him. I agreed that I will remove him from the operation but no you went behind my back and killed him in a heartless way! You stabbed him to death."

Pearl and Chico look at Bk.

"Listen. I didn't..."

Bk interrupts him. "You did it! You will pay for this." He roared.

"Bk, stop it. I didn't do it. It was..."

Pearl took out her gun and shot Bk without hesitation. Chico watches with shock, as Bk fall on the floor.

"What the hell did you do that for? Ask Chico.

Bk holds his gun wound as blood keeps coming out.

"He's a threat. You saw him he was threatening you. He would cause future problems for us." She defended as she puts away her gun.

Chico looks at Bk who looked helpless.

"Clean this mess up now!" She instructed.

"What?"

"You heard me. Clean this up!" Pearls says.

Chico shakes his head as he look at Pearl exiting the room.

******************************