Chapter 10

The Recruiter walked in the lounge with a lady, who wore a red dress following him. He lived a of a bachelor life, he always had a issue of commitment. He preferred a no strings attached policy to every women he dated. Working as the recruiter for Chico's poaching syndicate paid handsomely, he lived a comfortable life.

"Welcome to paradise, my girl." He beams.

The lady looked at The Recruiter's house, she looked impressed how beautiful it is inside, the furniture was elegant, with expensive artwork on the wall as decorations. The lady puts her handbag on the couch.

"Come here." He says, as he pulls the lady to him by force, he starts  kissing the lady.

The lady pushes The Recruiter. "Eazy tiger. Are you not gonna offer me something to drink?."

"Oh, my bad. Where are my manners." The Recruiter says as he walks out to the kitchen in a hurry. The lady walks around the lounge looking at her surrounding, moments later The  Recruiter comes back with a bottle of wine with two glasses. He sat down on the couch, he opens the wine bottle.

"So, what kind of job you do for a living?"

The Recruiter opens wine and pours wine on  the two glasses as the lady looks at the paintings on the wall.

"Baby girl, there is no need to ask such questions. I came here with you for some good times, not to be asked questions." The Recruiter says, he sounds defensive.

"Please call me Pearl. I am trying to get to know you better." Pearl stated as walked towards The Recruiter.

"Listen here, I'm not a person who talks about his life to total strangers."

Pearl giggles as she sat down near The Recruiter.

"Who knows we might end up being serious about each other, like true lovers." Pearl says, as she takes a sip on the glass.

The Recruiter laughs. "In your dreams. Let me set the record straight me and you will never be a couple."

Pearl smiles. "I like a challenge."

The Recruiter takes a sip and shakes his head.

"Do you have a problem with commitment?" Pearl inquires.

"Maybe or maybe not." The recruiter says, mockingly.

"Interesting."

"Stop it! I didn't bring you here to ask me questions like I'm in an interrogation room. I paid for your service to entertain me, so do that I paid you to do." His facial expressions changed, as he looks at her with rage.

Pearl takes a sip on her glass. The recruiter press the remote, seductive music plays on the background.

"Dance for me." He orders.

Pearl stood up and walks to the center, she starts to dance in a seductive way. The Recruiter looks on with enjoyment. Pearl walks toward The Recruiter, she dances near him. Pearl kisses him on the cheek, she slowly takes out a sharp object on her hair - she violently stabs The Recruiter on the neck. The Recruiter bleeds blood, he holds were he's wounded in shock, he's gasping for air. Pearl steps away from him. The Recruiter stands up and fall on the floor, he looks pale, the blood  keeps flowing out.

"Why?" The Recruiter asks in a low voice, he looks powerless.

Pearl smiles as she wipes the blood from the sharp object, she puts it on the hair. She walks to her handbag, she takes out her cellphone and dials a number.

"Target eliminated." She says, as she looks at the body of The Recruiter. "Target number two is next."

******************************