Chapter 20

Sarah stood near fellow mouners as the cry of the loved ones of Sam felt deep inside her as they watch the casket go down at Sam's funeral. Sam was loved by many people as his funeral was packed. Sarah wipes the tears. She comfort Nandi.

Sarah still needed to make a decision on whether she gives in and save her Bafana's life; or risk it and let Bafana end up like Sam.  She walked toward her car, a woman in her late forties approached Sarah.

"Sarah Ndlovu?"

Sarah turned around and looked at the woman.

"Yes."

"Can we talk in private." The woman said as she looks around.

Sarah looked suspicious of the woman.

"Talk about what? If I may ask."

"Rhino poaching." The woman whispered to Sarah.

Sarah looked  sceptical of the woman.

"Look, I'm thinking of quiting that investigation. It has cost me too much in my life. People I care about are at risk because of this investigation. This funeral is happening because of this investigation." Sarah states as she looks not interested.

"Sarah, you're my last hope. My brother said you're the  person to help me if anything happened to him." The woman pleaded.

"Your brother?"

The woman nods as she looks heartbroken. "It been days I last saw him. I've a feeling something bad happened to him. He said if I don't hear from him I must contact you."

"Who's your brother?" Sarah asks.

"Bk, he working for Chico. The last time I saw him he went to confront Chico after he killed our cousin who used to recruit people for the rhino poaching syndicate."

Sarah looks intriguing. "Let's get inside the car." Sarah said as they enter the car.

The woman takes out a brown envelope from her bag.

"This will help you." She says as she give Sarah the envelope.

Sarah takes the envelope and opens it and browse the papers inside, the papers  show payment made by a company, other papers show the details of warehouses that belong to the syndicate.

"I how this help you bring them down."

Sarah nods as she looks at the paper. "Well, you've given me a life line with this."

"I have to go now. Take care."

"Thanks for this."

The woman exit the car.

Sarah takes out her cellphone and calls Mike.

"Hello, Sarah." Mike answered.

"Listen, I've found something that can help us find Bafana. I think this is what we've been needing. I've all the locations of the warehouses of the syndicate." Sarah says calmly.

"That's great news."

"And can you check for me details of a company called Black Sky Holdings."

"Okay, will do that."

"Wonderful, see you later." Sarah ended the call. She placed the phone on her pocket. Sarah studies the paper more. She started to have a hope that she can hit two bird with one stone with this information. Her first priority now was to save her boss, it seem possible if she acted save enough to go on the addresses of the syndicate operated in. But time wasn't in her favor as she expected a call from the kidnappers.

******************************