The hunt (for food)

(Author: ok people I do have Instagram and yes my drawing might be bad to some of you. But! 😎 I DONT GIVE A FUCK. 😎 read :3)

Raven P.O.V

I ran out to the field seeing so many ducks flying in the sky. I took a stick and threw it. I guess I was lucky because a duck fell on to the ground next to me. I took the stick out of the dead duck.

I threw it again. This time I wasn't so lucky. It missed. Fire Breath ran over and tried throwing a stick. And...he failed.

-ff-

Now there was only about three birds in the sky. We had killed about 18 of them. "Hey Fire Breath. I think we have enough ducks to eat." I said. "Yeah your right. Let's pick the ducks and start to cook them. I'm starving!" Fire Breath replied.

I took about 8 ducks because to be honest. It was kinda gross to hold dead ducks in your hands. I dropped it at our camp. I took a small thin little stick near me and I started to poke a dead duck. (Author: I almost spelled dick 😋) it was a little squishy and a little hard. It was still gross.

I gathered some sticks and I started a fire. I held one of the ducks over the fire. But I started to feel tired of doing it so I used a strong force to stick a stick through the body. I put two sticks on the side of the fire to hold the stick that held the dead duck.

I turned the stick that held the duck a couple times. It started to look crispy. I took the duck off the stick. "Hey Fire Breath. Here." I said as I ripped the body into two and gouged out the stomach and the lungs, guts, and anything else in the body.

I started to eat it. I finished eating it in about 17 minutes. I was pretty hungry. And now I'm kinda full. "Let's get a move on Raven." Fire Breath said. "Yeah." I replied.

(Author: OK PEOPLE. I know you guys think dis was a shoooort chapter. But doods. Fuck. I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! It's 12/4/14 right now. Kind of. Cuz it's like....1:17 AM right now. Soooo night is the only time I can update dis book. My home work is bullshit. Soooo KEEP READING!!!!😋)