Dreams~Nightmares

(Author: sorry I'm not updating so much lately. I want to write more in da chaps. So it takes longer. I'm sorry. 😞)

Raven P.O.V

The grass swaying against my feet felt great. The feeling of freedom. The freedom from "Hell". The "Hell" I was suppose to be in.

I looked around.

The grass seemed like it would always stay green. I looked up in the sky and saw a girl with black flowing beautiful hair. Well, I think it's just a dark green or something...

She was sitting on a floating vine I think.

My vision seemed to be lying to me because the second I blinked she dissolved into the beautiful dawn sky.

I wanted this to last forever.

I looked away from the sky and saw Kasai.

He looked at me with no life. "I thought I'd be able to be with you forever..." His voice faded before I could hear the rest.

His face started to turn red and scaly.

Wings popped out of his back. And once he was calm again. He looked way from a human. He looked more like a dragon.

He bolted into the sky and swooped down trying to KILL me.

And the stupid me tried to calm him down and realized I couldn't speak a fucking word.

I didn't know which over came me. Either the fact I loved him and wanted to kiss him to calm him down.

Or start ranting once I get my voice back.

OR running away and "screaming".

The choice was mine.

I decided to kiss him.

As he came closer. I leaned forward and have him an awkward kiss.

He turned back to a human. But...

0///0

Naked....

My face blushed. Hard. He was unconscious. I couldn't help the fact and think he was cute.

Except the fact that he was naked.

I bolted up from the grass. I touched my face and it was still hot.

I blushed harder.

Wait...

I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS!! I still have to accept the fact that I'm in "hell". I need to straighten up here.

I can't just think about Kasai all day!!

I went back to sleep when I realized that it was still night time.

I shut my eyes. But then felt cold hands drag my body away from Kasai.

(Author: 🙏😅 forgive me. I won't be updating much. AND READ MY OTHER BOOK!!!!)