Castle

(Author: I don't even know if you doods are even REALLY reading this book but what ever I guess)

Kasai POV

God damn... She's either another annoying girl or she's worrying.

I walked in front. I couldn't really see but when I took a glimpse, she wore her head down and looked at the ground. She looked guilty in a way...

When we got to our camp I took my bag that held two water bottles that were full and one water bottle half empty. My bag also held a knife and some rocks and some wood.

I didn't know about Raven... It seems like she really wanted to know.

Raven POV

Why do I care about his secrets if he's not gonna tell me? I don't care. I shouldn't think about these stupid things. I should worry more about hunting and surviving.

Kasai POV

I wanna get out of here....if possible.....

Raven POV

When we started walking again, the path we took kept us going to this weird castle.

The path was made of rocks and gravel. And as we kept going the rocks started to become tainted with a faint color of red that stained the rocks. As we moved forward, the colors of bright red became more and more visible until the blood wasn't stained to the rocks. They were fresh.

The smell of the bright color went into my nose. And until we were at the gate of the castle I saw a girl. A little girl. She was also tainted with the fine red that colored the floor.

She suddenly stood straight ,holding a dead beat bunny, just like a little doll in a theater. Cute.

Maya POV

"Big brother!" My smile was wider than the people I've killed.

"What's wrong big brother?" I asked concerned. Concerned...

He looked away. And said,

Kasai POV

"I don't want you to hurt this one."

Maya POV

"I wanna.." I said whining

Raven POV

I saw the little girl's mouth moving and Kasai's mouth moving but I couldn't hear them. It was weird...

...

I suddenly felt dizzy...

I collapsed on the red tainted rocks. They were cold and sticky...

Then I drifted away into darkness...

Alone...