Maze

(Author: I am actually gonna make another book. It's gonna be called,"The Residence." 😙)

Raven P.O.V

While I was sitting there, helpless and useless, I saw that a fire started. A random fire. It started randomly. I didn't put much thought to it.

I saw my sword disintegrates to dust and Kasai runs over and picks me up.

I hear the rest of the beast's cries and the queen clapping. But as soon as we were away from the queen and her now dead guards a trap door flies open and we fall. Falling into the dark.

***************************************

I wake up feeling hazy and my eye sight bad. It seems like I hit my head or something 'cause my heard is roaring.

I could see anything. I stood up only to be stopped by something over my head. I reached around me and knew I was in a cage.

"KASAI!!" I screamed. No answer. I screamed, waiting for an answer. Still nothing.

Then miraculously I hear a very soft, faint cry. It seems to be very far away.

Then lights turned on replacing the shadow instantly with its bright light. I hear the queens voice,"If both of you can reach the middle of the maze then you would be free from this place. There will be clues set out, most likely a riddle. You will have to answer all 5 riddles and once you complete them all another trap door will lead towards the middle, and like I said you will be set free. Good luck."

And like that the opening of my cage made sprint out. I step on something and realize it was a small booklet. And the first thing I see is an office like place. It's like a small room and has a desk with a piece of paper on it.

On the paper it says,

It has no hinges, keyhole, or lid
Yet a golden treasure is in it.

(Oh yeah, to those who have read the book the hobbit and thinks I'm a copyright dick yea I'm sorry. Not trying to be copyrighted here 😁)

I haven't heard of this one before and yet I've heard of lots of riddles. Fuck this shit. Why can't I just climb up the walls.

I look up and see that it's real tall.

Fuck.

This is fucking bullshit. Wait. Why the fuck am I nervous. Break all the walls. Wow. Very smart of the queen.

I summon the sword and start to break down very wall I see.

Kasai P.O.V

I started crawling out of my cage and see a small booklet. Then I see an office like room with a table in it. On the table was a piece of paper and on the paper it said a riddle in a different language.

This is bullshit.

Then I heard a crash far away. Then another and another following the last one.

I knew right away that it was Raven.

Raven P.O.V

I stopped for a second, panting like a mad man. the black sword disappeared and there was a titanium wall blocking the middle of the maze.

I sat down leaning against the titanium wall, still panting. I look around to see all of the walls I've had broken. Just to set my gaze on a wolf.

Not a normal wolf though. It had four heads and each head had 8 eyes like a spiders. It's fur was a dark, dark, blue and caked with dried blood coloring its fur to be a little red.

One head looked at me and growled, attracting the other two heads. Another head seemed to smile chaotically. The last one looked at me once and turned away, not interested in another human.

The leader of the three heads barked at the bored one and he growled back. Then stared at me through its beady eyes.

Pushing my limits I get up and run.