Remember the sunrise in hell

(My legs feeling as if they had fallen asleep.But I kept running through the endless path of darkness.)

"Hey! Sammy wait up!" I said."No way you would never wait for me Raven!" Yelled Sammy.I just kept running after her.

Honk!!Raven gasped,"Sammy stop!!!For real!Sammy!""Raven i'm nev~~"Before she even to finish her sentence she got hit.By a car.Big fat tears rolled down her chin.She walked up to the driver feeling ashamed of himself."WHAT'S THE FUCKING MATTER WITH YOU!WHAT ARE YOU!A SUDENT DRIVER!WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOUR GOING!"Raven ran to the dead body laying on the cold hard ground.

That night I got burned to death.The house set on fire when I didn't know.My house was burned along with me.

That's how it all began.My path in darkness......

(Well guys this is the beginning of my book!😃I am finally starting to create more!I am so sorry if you were one of my readers and I made you wait so long for me to type one chapter.😣But I am gonna start hitting the road!Don't forget to like. comment. and vote! bye!)

(Silence)

"She's dead?" Raven said."Sammy come on this is not funny anymore wake up!Your joke isn't funny!"

Nothing....

(Hey ya peeps!In this book there gonna be cursing. a lot.😃Go on to he next chapter or you just stop and make me feel bad.😞 But comment like and vote!)