Dead flowers

(Author: ok....people! I REALLY feel like stopping the story. Like...I dunno. jus read!)

Raven P.O.V

"Raven DONT go where those dead people are." Fire Breath said. I didn't move a muscle. " How do we get across then?" I asked. "I don't think we can." Fire breath replied. I didn't care anymore. I stepped in. When I was standing there with both feet in. I just felt really....happy. It was scaring me. Then I started to laugh. I was overjoyed over. Nothing. It was cRaZy. "Raven!"

Fire Breath P.O.V

I saw Raven step in. I was too scared to do anything. She looked really happy for some odd reason. Then she started to laugh. I was terrified. "Raven!" I ran in. I picked her up. I now know what's going on. Those dead people didn't suspect anything and they all stepped in without thinking. So no one could help them and they were slowly being eaten away by the flowers. I started to run. I looked at Raven. She's unconscious. Now I start to feel overjoyed for some odd reason. I stopped it from happening. I tried to remind myself of how the flowers could kill me. I kept running.

Then at some point I saw that Raven woke up. "Fire Breath?" She said sleepily. She wasn't laughing or happy or anything. I was glad. So you just had to touch the flowers in some way then you would feel overjoyed.

I saw smoke. I felt the blood go straight to my face. I ran faster. Then I felt the blood drain from my face. There were the dead people they saw before. Their eyes are popped out and they are STILL smiling. They were picking up the dead flowers. And I looked over at the house, there I saw someone come out of the house. It was a woman with bloodshot eyes and she was wearing a dress that was covered in the dead flowers. I wanted to get OUT of here as fast I can. I ran for it. Kept running. I saw a path leading to another valley I didn't care anymore at least it wasn't filled with deadly flowers that can KILL you. I fell to my knees. I set Raven down. I fell completely with my face touching the dirt path.

Raven P.O.V

I couldn't remember what happened. Fire Breath is now unconscious. I remembered when we went past a house and a woman came out of it. That woman looked like the one with my dad. And I saw that she looked over at me. Staring at me with those blank eye sockets covered in blood. Even though she didn't have any eyes and is probably dead I felt that she was looking at me with love and pain mixed together. I just couldn't fit the pieces together. Then I said very quietly,"Mom?" I couldn't believe it. And I didn't I doubted it. Well I guess I should go get some fire wood to make a fire. It WAS almost night time.

Author: Wellllll people....im still thinking bout writing another book other than this one. Should I? Should I not cuz I'm bad at writing? Well I don't care which one just comment down below and tell me! 😝