Fight

(Author: I'm sorry for not updating 😵 I am really busy. U know. HOMEWORK!)

Kasai P.O.V

I looked around to see where Raven was at first. She was still lying on the ground. She looks so pale... So... Lifeless.

I ran towards her and put my ear near her mouth.

'Good' I thought, 'she's still alive'

I looked back at Maya.

It pained me to look at her. How such a thing she had to do for them.

But I had to do what I had to do.

I had to kill her...

I lunged towards her with the knife that had dried blood on it. She dodged easily.

"Big brother. You know you can't kill me like this." She said grinning evilly.

I got pissed by those words.

Real pissed.

The knife feels so slippery in my hands. My hands were filled with sweat. Not because I was afraid. But of the fire inside me. I had to use it. It was burning up....

I still don't know how——

Before I could finish my thought my mouth felt hot so I opened it.

I saw where Maya was and put my mouth towards her.

She screamed. She was surprised.

It was obvious why she screamed. It was fire. It didn't burn my tongue, mouth , face. It didn't leave a scratch.

But holy shit. I looked over to Maya and saw what was remained of her. It was a lifeless doll. But from in her chest. There was a rose that grew there. It had no color. And what was dripping from it was this grey or black liquid. I thought it was blood but I didn't know.

I looked over to Raven. She was still asleep. I had to admit that she was pretty damn cute when she sleeps. But it's probably not good if she stays like this.

I went over to her and shook her as hard as I could.

'Shit I thought that it was that simple. I'm so stupid.' I thought angrily.

I picked her up bride style. And now because I killed Maya the gate into the castle opened.