Beond the flowers

Fire Breath P.O.V

That kiss I have Raven is one that last a long time I guess. When I was kissing her it reminded me of Shiro when I was still "alive". Something about Raven makes me think of Shiro. Shiro died before I did. She was born in winter that's why her name is Shiro, it means white in Japanese. Damn. Why am I thinking about this? Fuck it. (Fake info 😜)

Raven P.O.V

I pull away from the kiss. "Fire Breath. Let's concentrate on getting OUT of here." I said to him. "Yeah your right." Fire Breath replied. I took his hand and started to walk into the forest.

Surprisingly it was just a bunch a trees. We walked out and into a valley with beautiful flowers covering the landscape like a blanket. The flowers near the far distance looked like they were dying. It was a little sad. I fell to my knees and lay down with my stomach on the soft grass and flowers. I rolled over on my back and Fire Breath lies down next to me. I look over at him finally happy to have some peace. And for the first time since I was here I smiled. I stood up and looked at the sky. It was still bothering me how it has what a normal evening sitting has. He sun was just setting sending orange,pink, and yellow lights across the sky.

Fire Breath P.O.V

I looked up. I saw Raven standing and the sky how it matched her hair and eye color. It was as beautiful as the red flowers on the valley ground. She have me a hand and pulled me up. Since we didn't have time we HAD to start moving.

The valley seemed to go on forever. But it didn't. I went in shock and looked over at Raven and saw that she was shocked too. I saw dead bodies laying there on the ground with a smile on their faces. "What's going on?" Raven said as she stepped into where the dead bodies were laying. (On dead flowers) I quickly pulled her back realizing what happened. "Raven don't step on the dead flowers. They will KILL you."

MUST READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!

Author: Ok, yes I'm not going to change Fore Breath's name. Why? Well I don't want to spoil it for you doods. Something WILL happen to FireBreath as their relationship bonds tighter(if that's how you spell it) AND THANK YOU DOODS FOR READING THIS BOOK! ☺️ And I wanna know if you guys think I should write another book. And give me ideas about the new book I might be writing. I'll try combining ideas. Ok? Ok.