The Capture

"Hey! Raven! Are you ok?" Fire Breath yelled worried. I saw another man next to me He looked weird. "Raven! Run! Hurry! Now!" Fire Breath screamed. I felt cold liquid by my hands. My hands were tainted red, I looked up and saws some dead criminals in hell. I got up and ran to Fire Breath. Before I made it to him I was being held by a gang of people. I kicked them in the balls and ran. I ran and ran. 

      My legs started to feel tired. But I kept running. I knew that fire Breath had a chance of dying and if he dies I need to live for him. No matter what happens. Of course he would really be dying Fire Breath would have to go back to the place he had started from. It was very hard to leave him in the dust. To me leaving him was unforgivable. He'll live either way. And I became a little more calm. My mind then returned the attention to the guys that where chasing me. I was still running. Now it felt like my legs were talking to me, "Oww! Stop running you fool! Your hurting me!" But i kept runnning. Then the worse thing that could've happen to me was, i landed and fell straight to the ground.I turned my head slowly not knowing what would happen me. When i fully turned my head i saw that they turned around and started to go to Fire Breath. I knew what they were trying to do. They would kill whoever they would see. When they reach the light together, they wont even let thier partners go to the light and reach heaven. Instaed they wouuld go into a fight. Whoever is the last one there gets to go through. But you know... no one has ever succeeded in going and reaching the light. Some people say that you have to defeat some guards to get through. The guards only activate once a year. You never know which day. They just suddenly activate. "Ugh!! Why am i thinking about this when i need to help Fire Breath! Ugh!" i said to myself. I stood up or atleast i think i did. i looked down. there i was still sitting on the ground. I remembered when my legs were hurting as hell. Well this is hell after all. It almost took all my strength to stand up. I took a step. No good. I feel like falling down again. Then i an image took place in my mind, a...a person? There was also an animal. Animal? What? A hole imerged in its body. Then i realized that the person was holding a gun. Then a sudden pain struck me. And everything went black.