Runaway

(Author:. AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK!!!!)

Raven P.O.V

God. What the fuck!!! There were little kids trying to KILL US!!!! Well they were kids after all.

We could totally kick their asses. I can't even believe that I was fucking scared?!

"Raven," Kasai said whispering,"You see the tattoo on the girl's neck? And the tattoo on the boy's left leg?" He said pointing to each of them. "Yeah..." I said. "You have to aim and hit it." He said. "Why?" I said. "'Cuz it's their weak point." He said.

I slowly nodded.

How did he know this. Have he been here? He's not telling me something. Something important.

I'll think about that later right now I need to kick some ass.

And of course we're fucking tied up.

I reached for my knife. You know the one from when I was killing the wolves. I never got to clean it so it had blood stains on it.

I grabbed it and starting cutting loose Kasai's rope. Once he was free he stayed on the ground still.

He took the knife and cut loose my rope.

I stood up quickly and punched the girl in the neck where the tattoo was.

"AHHH!!" She screamed in pain.

So Kasai was right... we have to aim for the tattoos.

I dropped to the ground and kicked the boy's left leg where his tattoo was.

He screamed in pain to but a little softer than his annoying sister.

I grabbed the knife I had on the floor and ran after the little girl.

I stuck the knife in her neck and she didn't make a peep this time.

She just dropped dead to the floor like a lifeless little doll abandoned from its owner.

Kasai grabbed the knife from my hands and cut off the boy's left leg.

Like the girl. He dropped dead without a peep. Their eyes dropped out of their sockets and onto the floor.

The black open sockets where the eyeballs once should of been.

I grabbed the knife and said,"Come on Kasai. We need to get our stuff at our camp." "Yeah. Okay." He said.

(Author:SRRY IT SOOOO SHORT IK NOT USE TO UPDATING MORE THAN ONE BOOK. >.<)