The Escape

I was panting pretty hard. Then i thought back. And I saw the picture of the person but this time I didn't see just a person, I saw my dad. But why is he now in the picture. Why not before? Anyway he was shooting not just an animal this time. And it's not even an animal anymore. It was the woman I saw the other day. I really don't get why she's in the picture now. It all didn't make any sense to me. Who was that woman?(Angieangel123: Hehe silly Raven. That's your mother!) And why was my dad in the picture."Raven!" a faint voice called. I turned my head. No one."Raven!" the voice got louder. Then when I blinked I saw that I was in the cave that i Fire Breath in. WAIT. WHAT!!!!!! Why am i here? My face felt wet. I realized that I was crying while I was looking at the picture. I didn't know why. Was I sad? Now I remembered that i was in the cave when i saw Fire Breath in with all the criminals. I turned around and saw that Fire Breath was beat up even harder then when i last saw him. I tried to scream but i realized that my mouth was covered. I tried to move but I was also tied up. "This is bad really bad." I thought to myself. I screamed seeing the sight of Fire Breath all beaten up. Then something happened. I felt that the ropes fell. But the sight killed me. It reminded me of the picture of my dad shooting the woman in bed. I felt like that was a memory instead of just a picture. Then I realized that there was a huge explosion. Oh no! Fire Breath! I looked around and I saw that the explosion didn't hit Fire Breath. Oh thank the lord. I ran torwards him.

"Ugh..." Fire Breath winced."Shh. Don't talk anymore. Your badly hurt. You need some rest kay?" I said. I slowly picked him up. " Why do you think they attacked us Raven?" Fire Breath said through the wincing." I was here a little longer than you so I know why. While I was wandering here alone I saw a couple of small houses of people. When one of the people came out. I saw that he was terriefied.So I decided to ask him what's wrong. And then he quickly told me that you should never cross a crimal's way, a group is even worse. He told me that he was attcked and killed so he was sent back to where he started. He even tol me that they kill people so they could decrease the chace of other people getting there." I needed to find a place for Fire Breath so I quickly wraped it up and I set him aside againest a tree. I saw that the criminals are dead so that's a good thing." Raven..I need to tell you something. I have the same power you do. WHen you saw me laying on the floor when we met i was actually passed out because there was someone trying to kill me. So I made the explosin thingy the way you did it."

I really didn't understand any of these pictures that are roaming through my head. Maybe I'll figure it out one day.