Morning?

(Author: I'm kinda getting a little feeling that you guys don't really wanna read the book...😞)

Raven P.O.V

I woke up. And I look up at what you can so call a sky. It was orange,reddish,and yellow. Like a regular morning. I was freaking out. Could this place be...no it can't be. It was weird. I look over at Fire Breath. I heard him mumble something,"My secret!"...What was he talking about?

Fire Breath P.O.V

Fire Breath nightmare: I was walking through the woods. Then heard someone coming so as my job i lay on the floor with funeral clothes. She finds me and I pretend I just came here. In "hell". But the girl looked pretty cute. This is why I hate my job. I have to do these stuff and if I like a person I meet I just can't be with them. It's impossible. He'll know. Then he'll have my head next. But then I realize it was Raven. "Ra-" and before I can say her name. I turned into a dragon. "My secret!" I yell in a whispery voice. Raven looked at me scared. "A-a-a monster!!" Then she started running.

Then I went to the future to when we got captured. And when she made that explosion. I was a little happy inside. If she has the same power as me we might be able to be together!! I was overjoyed.

End nightmare:

Then I woke up and sat straight up and looked over to see Raven and I was glad she looked confused. "Fire Breath? Are you hiding something from me? Like.....a secret?" When Raven said that I could only say one thing in my head. 'she's on to me!'

AUTHOR: AND YES, ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER THAT SUCKS DICK YAY! AND KEEP READING!!!!!!