Secrets

(Author: three words: I LUV YOU GUYS!!!!!)

Fire Breath P.O.V

'She's on to me! Shit!' "Fire breath? Are you hiding something?" Raven said. All I could do is turn away " It's ok if you don't want to tell me Fire Breath" Raven said. " Ok then what should we have for breakfast? I guess the only thing we can eat is duck. I'll go get us some" Raven said. "I'll come to. " I said. "Ok. But we need weapons first." "Ok". I went to get some wood to sharpen. God damn! Why do I have to have these nightmares now?!...

Raven P.O.V

'If Fire Breath is an enemy and is hiding something from me I need a close eye on him' When Fire Breath came back with some wood I started to sharpen them with the knife I held on to. I started carving a spear-like thingy. It was easy. I would some times carve little weapons out of little wood when I get bored. Except the wood I'm trying to carve right now is bigger.

-ff-

When I was finished sharpening all the wood I gave one to Fire Breath. "Fire Breath, throw the spear/wood at the flying ducks." I said. All he did was nod his head. He's been acting weird ever since we came out of the forest. It's starting to bother me. He really is hiding something from me.

(Author: Ok people...this WAS a short chapter. Buuuuuut I couldn't think of anything else. And people!... Nevermind)