More and more bullshit

(Author: Hey doods! I just wanted you to know how much I like writing this book and that it would be awesome if you doods keep reading. It's ok if you don't like it. I don't blame you. ☺️keep reading!)

Raven P.O.V

Mother fuckers! I can't believe there's so many wolves. Damn I drop to my knees again. I stood up back to back with Fire Breath the wolves surrounded us. " Hey. Fire Breath. I. Can't. Take. Much. More. Of. This. Sorry." I said as I panted. " Yeah. Raven I have a plan. We'll just run through these wolves and try to get to the other side. Ok?" He replied. " Yeah ok"i answered. I stood still gathering the energy I had left in my body and I pushed them aside and ran as fast as I could. And of course the wolves did try to bite me but missed. I looked back and saw Fire Breath still there.

Fire Breath P.O.V

I looked up and saw that Raven was at the other side already. So I mustered all the energy I had and ran. I ran as fast as I could. I knew that if I couldn't run fast enough I can die. " Fire breath!! Raven yelled. I got there in time. " Run!! We need to lose them!" She said. We held hands and ran. It was hard. We needed to find the queen who's making all of these wolves. I looked over I knew that Raven was running out of breath. I stopped, pulled her towards me and held her on my back, piggy back ride, she wasn't as heavy as I thought. " Fire Breath...when we find the queen...i'll need to jump off your back and kill her." Raven said. "Yeah ok." I replied.

Raven P.O.V

I felt like I was using Fire Breath. I tried to say 'you can put me down now, I can run' but I couldn't. There were so many wolves. Finally we came across the queen wolf. As I said I jumped off of his back and held my knife and cut straight down the wolf's face down to her heart then I killed her. Blood. that's all of it. Blood splattered everywhere. And the weirdest thing I have ever done in my life was to LICK the blood off the knife. I felt warm hands on my cheeks that pulled me into a kiss. I saw that it was Fire Breath.....