Hell

I was running as fast as I could.It was like an endless nightmare but real.It felt all so so so....real.So I pinch myself one more time to make sure that it was all real.It was too hard to believe.

It was hard to even think that people would end up in this place.

I ran and ran and stopped. I saw a village... a village? It was on fire the whole thing was on fire. I didn't get it why was it on fire. Some one came to me she begged,"Please would you please save my child she is only a baby!" I looked behind me. There was another woman she said,"Oh you poor thing...Let me help you...END YOUR MISERY!" And with that she kicked her in the stomach so hard
it was like I were to be her.

My memory was blinded. I didn't know what just happened. Was...Who...What...Why...?

For some reason I started feeling tears drip down my face. Why was I crying? I don't get it.

Then I felt a sudden push that snapped out of me and my thoughts. I turned around. It was the thing following me. THE THING FOLLOWING ME!!

I got to my feet and starting running towards the village set ablaze. But after me running into it, it disappeared so did my thoughts about this village.

The monster was blue skinned, messy hair (yup it has hair. it's not bald!), fat stomach and that's all.

Sammy... she died... she hung herself...

With all this thinking I suddenly stopped running feeling tears stream down my face like a wild fire.

I seem to be crying a lot today. What is today's day? Monday? Friday? Which was it? I didn't care anymore. I wanted to go to heaven! Why did I have to end up in this place! Why! I wanted to see light again! I don't want to live my afterlife like this!

This was Hell...

I kept on repeating this in my head.... This was Hell...

><
Hope you keep reading my book!
Also I might not be able to write for a while! I have summer school!
I'll still try!