The fire

Kasai P.O.V

She had to figure it out herself. I can't just help her. I couldn't hold it in. I wanted to help her.

"Let's try walking around this place." I said avoiding the desire. "Yeah, sure." Raven says with a mix of boredom and worry.

The temptation was dragging and pulling at me. (Haha to all the horny weirdos it's not a boner 😂) It wasn't hard ignoring it. All I really wanted to do was explore this place a little more.

It was all grass unfortunately.

I walked up to Raven. "Can I tell you something?" "Sure." She ended with a reply."I honestly really like you." I said lowering my voice once heading to the end, averting my eyes so i don't have to look in hers. When turned my eyes back around i saw a faint red dye of blush on her cheeks. I felt a warm feeling on my cheeks as well.

I went down and took Raven's hand, feeling her warm fingers wrap around mine. i quickly swooped her off her feet and held her bridal style. "What the fuck Kasai." she yelled. There was then fire surrounding us, threatening us. She dug her head into my chest, scared.

The change was quick. First, human, then an animal.

Raven P.O.V

I dug my face into his chest, scared. I didn't want him to see the tears seeping through my eyes. His warmth made me feel better. After a little bit i didn't feel the warmth of a human being. But the warmth of burning scales.

I shot my head up to see what it was i was holding on to. The fire didn't seem to affect me. I knew it was Kasai. A hot throw of fire came from his mouth burning everything. Changing everything into ash. There was a grumble from the ground beneath us.

It crumbled. We fell. I held on to him. Then gave a soft kiss on his lips.

Then everything turned white.