The flower

(Author: I'll try to start making the chapters longer but I'm gonna take a longer time so like yea :3)

Raven P.O.V

We were walking down this hallway like part of the cave that seemed to go on forever.

While we were walking. And when I say we. I mean by Krystal,Me, and Fire Breath.

Anyways, I always seemed to have this weird feeling about Krystal. Like I don't trust her.

And finally the cave hallway or whatever came to an end.

And of course there was a door.

And there was a sign. It read:

"Birth. Live. Lose. Gain."

And that was it. I really didn't understand it though. "Im confused." Krystal said. "Well, your not the only one." I said opening the door.

Fire Breath P.O.V

It was the flower.

Raven P.O.V

When I opened the door, it was like heaven. There hold the most beautiful flowers.

-daisies
-sunflowers
-roses
-tulips
-bell flowers

It was beautiful. ~

But in the middle of that very room was a rose. It was black and white. But it seemed to be tainted with the most very slightest red. The rose was placed in a vase unlike all the other flowers, and the vase was on a glass table. And on the glass table were the rose's petals. And also on the glass table was a note.

I walked over to the note. I read it. It said--

"Dear Reader,
If you are reading this you have passed all the other obstacles. Congratulations~

This rose you see in front of you is the rose that can either heal any physical injury OR make your most and best dream you have preyed for, dreamed for, wished for, it will come true. Use it wisely~

Also, you have to fight a girl named Krystal, to be able to get the rose. You will both fight to the death. Good luck."

I looked over to Krystal. Terrified. I had to kill this sweet girl?! "So you done reading the note?" She asked while giving me the innocent smile.

She charged towards me. "Die." she said as she held up a knife. She was also, smiling. Like she didn't care for me and wouldn't ever.

I looked to the sides and saw Fire Breath wrapped up in vines. His mouth was covered and he struggled to get out.

I felt a load of pain and fell to the ground. Krystal pinned me down and held up a knife over her head and threw it down.

I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain as she stabs me to death with a smile on her face.

A few seconds later she kept saying,"Die...Die! Why won't you DIE?!" As she sat on top of me trying to stab me but being stopped by an invisible force.

I quickly got into action. Just as when I was killing the wolves in the forest and I took knife from her and stabbed her in the belly.

Her last words were,"This..isn't...what...we......planned" She said as her hand plopped down on the floor. Dead.

Krystal P.O.V

I was killed by a low-life human. Wait. Was she a human?

Whatever. Back to my starting place. Next person's waiting...

(Author: imma talk bout meh readers next chapter :3)