Food

(Author: wish me luck on updating :p. And da pic is from an app called face q. And they in chibi form.)

Kasai P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw the sun in the distance.

It blinded me at first but then I got use to it.

It was starting.

I looked around for Raven.

And that's when it slapped me in the face. 2 kids were dragging us to their camp. Obviously.

I realized that I was strapped to a stick. A stiff one.

I tried to speak and wake Raven up but my mouth was strapped too.

"Hey, food, don't move. It'll be easier if you don't move." The little girl said.

This wasn't set up.

"Listen to Abby, she got the mouth." The little boy said.

I struggled under their grasp.

They were one tough pair of children.

I started to give up on struggling and observed anything about them.

I noticed that the girl had a heart shaped tattoo on the back of her head and a heart shaped tattoo on the boy's left leg.

I didn't know what it meant. And by the time I figured out we were at their camp place.

"Brother! It's time to eat! I'm hungry!" The little girl said with watering mouths. "Yeah I know. Let me start the fire though." The little boy replied. "Ok." The little girl said patiently.

Shit. How am I suppose to do that?!

I heard Raven yawn as she woke up. "Look brother! Food #2 has woken up!
I'm hungry!" She said.

Raven looked TERRIFIED. Not just that. She looked like she was trying to hold in a laugh. But it kind of hardly did.

(Author: HOPE U ENJOYED!! :D)